RPGM - Completed - Big breasts escape! Youkai Busters [v1.0] [Mandarin Farm]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I really liked it.

The story is pretty good and also has some good twists, I also liked the stories of every indivitual character.

The art is pretty unique, becuase the tits are really really massive, I liked it but I can understand if other people don´t, but I also liked most of the male characters design. And what I really loved was the look of the village and that the map was very small.

The sex are good not the best but I liked the animations, and I also liked that if you win you get a sene where the MC fucks someone and everyone feels good, and if you lose it often means another character besides you fucks the youkai or one of the main girls in a more rapey way.

The gameplay is pretty hard so I would recommend taking the easier way of getting a lot of money from that one girl. But I liked the system with the cards and also loved that there were no random encounters only boss fights; I never got bored because of that. The final fight against the snake god was also very good nad challenging but not impossible.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

D-Boy22

honest like most of this game The art and animations is great, the tits are amazing and the character designs perfection. however it is a small game and the combat system really bring it down and some of the higher level boss difficulty is just silly and the final boss even with the gacha game cards and cheats is impossible
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xandeross

Short but solid. Gargantuan tits, genuinely challenging combat (with an easy mode if you don't want to bother), complete gallery unlock once you beat the game. It has its rough spots but my dick is very satisfied with the experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

Let's just say this was the first game I ever decided to play that was made by Mandarin Farm. Let's say that it took me a while to play with it because I too, like many, had doubts about one thing: the proportions of the girls' breasts, really insane. This detail was really special and some did not convince at all. In the end I decided to give it a try and I admit that I didn't mind at all, indeed not only did I like the girls in their design, but I also generally appreciated the game in its simplicity.
    There is no real game over, both victory and defeat can continue the story, the only thing that will change will be the H-scenes, and only the final boss will require an actual victory. The story is very simple but it works well and even manages to have a small twist that was able to surprise. For the rest, I also enjoyed the mechanics of the cards and above all with the animations which are really well done (especially the movement of the huge breasts). Out of all I think I really liked Gorgon's design.
    A nice surprise that I recommend everyone to play!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Viktor_77

I'm a boobs guy and I like my woman's tits to be as big as humanly possible . Ever since I got into Eroge Gaming , I've been looking for something I can call "OPPAI TENGOKU (Breast Heaven)" . And the dev of this game , Mandarin Farm gave just that
  6. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Is there such a thing as too big? Maybe. Maybe there is.

Story 3/10

You move back to your hometown with your mother. The town is under attack by yokai. You ally with two shikigami to send the yokai to nirvana. You have the exophallus and the shikigami have the expopussy to do so.

And... you do it.

Gameplay 2/10

There's around 5 maps locations? With various sublocations. It's a very small map.

Battle is pretty vanilla. RPGM. Win or lose the story advances. The only thing that changes is the sex scene.

There's also a CCG where you use cards in battle. Single use only.

Art 5/10

It's not bad it's not great. Around 50% of scenes are animated.

The boobs... are massive. You think animated massive boobs is what you want until you see them and you go... "Where's the rest of the body?" I'm unsure if the artist drew any stomachs.

Overall 3/10

The gameplays is pretty bad. It's not fun at all. This should have been either a CG collection or a visual novel.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

JL5

Fantastic animations and character designs, if you love over the top massive tits you'll absolutely enjoy this game. The combat reminds me of Haremon and when you get the enemy or your ally drops below a certain amount of hp her tits will fly out of her clothes, the animation for it is so hot. My only real issue is MTL, obviously MTL ruins alot of games however every other aspect of the game, especially the sex scenes makes up for it. I wish only 2 things; 1, that every scene was animated, and 2 which should be obvious, I wish it wasn't MTL. Give the game a shot, you'll love it.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

The art and animations are wonderful. The tits are bazonga-tier. Even I would consider them to be somewhat large.

That's it.

MTL is typical MTL so you're not getting anything from the story imo. Gameplay is typical RPG shit.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

quasmoke

Really enjoyed the game. Like the other games this studio made, the focus is on huge breasts. If that's your thing, then you'll get some very nicely animated live 2D CGs. Though not all scenes are animated, the quality of the still images are still pretty good. If you just want to see the sex scenes, then this game is perfect for huge breasts lovers.

However, if you plan to play this game normally, which I did, prepare for gacha mechanics and some rather challenging turn based combat. The key to winning the battles are the gacha cards you have, which can be frustrating if you don't have the right cards. Not to mention collecting all the cards are encouraged and recommended.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

I hope you like RNG, because your life depends on it. In this game, there is a gacha system where your combat is almost entirely predicated on how lucky you are with getting good cards from the card machine. Your characters can fight fairly decently on their own, but small MP pools means that they can't sustain for long unless you're willing to spend lots of turns recovering MP. This is where the cards come in: they're consumable items that you use to do a variety of things in combat, from attacking to buffing/debuffing and healing.

Cards have rarity from 1-5 stars, and generally speaking your 3 star and up cards are going to be the ones to rely on the most. Some 2 star cards are fairly decent, especially ones that inflict burn or poison since the tick damage really helps out in these drawn out fights. But money is incredibly limited, as the encounters are set and more or less intended to be fought at specific parameters. This means that you can't constantly spam cards lest you run the risk of running out by the next fight. It's an... interesting system to say the least but the randomness involved makes for incredibly flawed execution.

Like the studio's other game, expect some big booba with Live2D animated H scenes. This time around, you get a win scene and a defeat scene with each encounter. You technically can just lose all the fights and progress, though that of course will leave you under leveled for later. Bakunyu isn't everyone's aesthetic, but for the fans you guys will have a heyday.

Combat is super bunk and I would not recommend trying to play this game normally. Save yourself the frustration and grab a full save file.