Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
not working
Did you check the steps in "Installation", "Change-Log" and "Troubleshoot"
You cannot see the "Cheat Menu" icon? or some action of Cheat menu is not working?

You have to provide more info. and what steps you did and what is not working.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello, language FRENCH ? Thanks for the work.
Hello :)

If the "Main game" supports French, I can make it here.

Even if I add French in Cheat Mod, only few words below will get translated

"Cheat Menu"
"Change"
"Reset"
"Money"
"<-- Slide to change"
"Erotic Skills:"
"None"
"Hint"
"Completed"
"Fast Shipping"
"It's time to Read quickly.."

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Loving the mod but what does emancipation effect ?
Thank you and glad you are finding the Mod useful.

Emancipation (-or- Free), is still not used in the current version v0.03.5.005

As per the internal code, it is believed to be associated with Eric's influence on other characters.
I'm hoping we would only know when v0.5 comes, since that's when getting rid of Eric / other possibilities could arise.

With v0.04, If some stat adjustments happen to use Emancipation, i will update the Cheat Mod accordingly. :cool:

Reactions: dark1

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Python:
translate de strings:

old "чит-меню"
    new "Cheat-Menü"

old "изменение"
    new "Ändern"

old "сброса"
    new "Zurücksetzen"

old "Деньги"
    new "Geld"

old "<-- скользить, чтобы изменить"
    new "<-- schieben zum Anpassen"

old "эротический Навыки:"
    new "Erotische Fähigkeit:"

old "Никто"
    new "Keine"

old "намек"
    new "Hint"

old "Завершенный"
    new "Abgeschlossen"

old "Быстрая доставка"
    new "Expresslieferung"

old "Пришло время читать быстро.."
    new "Es ist Zeit, schnell zu lesen.."
can the hint texts also be translated?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Python:
translate de strings:

old "чит-меню"
    new "Cheat-Menü"

old "Пришло время читать быстро.."
    new "Es ist Zeit, schnell zu lesen.."
can the hint texts also be translated?
No, not in this update yet.
The Hints are only completed for "Web Cam" opportunity as sample, to see how it will work.

I'm waiting for the next 0.4 to launch and then will see if there is a change in code.

6Ki6ra6

Jun 3, 2020
Salve, copiando il file per la lingua italiana e tutti i testi si trasformano nella lingua Pyccknň

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I am a person who plays the previous version of the Big Brother game and as I see it in additional languages such as: German or Italian, I could also try to give Polish, or at least try to replace it with one of the ones present in the file (and if so to do it, whether in the notebook it is enough to edit or not) if so, would there be a chance to add to this game and as additional languages also mine. Greetings.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Salve, copiando il file per la lingua italiana e tutti i testi si trasformano nella lingua Pyccknň
(Ho usato Google Translator)
Ciao, Al momento non è disponibile una traduzione italiana completa per l'ultima versione del gioco, quindi il trucco mod non lo raccoglierà. Il cheat mod offre solo l'opzione per cambiare lingua ora

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello. I am a person who plays the previous version of the Big Brother game and as I see it in additional languages such as: German or Italian, I could also try to give Polish, or at least try to replace it with one of the ones present in the file (and if so to do it, whether in the notebook it is enough to edit or not) if so, would there be a chance to add to this game and as additional languages also mine. Greetings.
Hello, If you want to add new Language, you will have to know the proper "Language Tag". For example, If its English, then the folder should be "English", but the German folder should be named as "DE" and so on. If you are able to make Translation of the Main game. Then i can add Polish support in Cheat Mod.

In the Main Game folder "game\tl". You can find English Folder, make copy of the folder and change it to your Language tag.
And in every file, Translate the "new" tag line.

I have marked in Red Box, you need to change these, so your Language will be replaced when you select.
(See screenshot below)
tl-pl.png

Last edited:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, If you want to add new Language, you will have to know the proper "Language Tag". For example, If its English, then the folder should be "English", but the German folder should be named as "DE" and so on. If you are able to make Translation of the Main game. Then i can add Polish support in Cheat Mod.

In the Main Game folder "game\tl". You can find English Folder, make copy of the folder and change it to your Language tag.
And in every file, Translate the "new" tag line.

I have marked in Red Box, you need to change these, so your Language will be replaced when you select.
(See screenshot below)
View attachment 692568
Thank you for writing back OnlyFunz. I would be pleased if you could add another language to CheatsMods as PL (Polish) next to DE (German) or ENG (English). Despite the screen below, if you could not add, e.g. Polish, how could I, for example, convert English into Polish in this script (and probably edited in a notebook or in the program you were editing). Really, if PL (as Polish) was added, it would be interesting to play as well as without thinking about and additional translation to know what's going on in the game and how to move on in it until the next update. Best regards.
Forgive me if the translator misinterpreted. English is not my good site for making sentences.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for writing back OnlyFunz. I would be pleased if you could add another language to CheatsMods as PL (Polish) next to DE (German) or ENG (English). Despite the screen below, if you could not add, e.g. Polish, how could I, for example, convert English into Polish in this script (and probably edited in a notebook or in the program you were editing). Really, if PL (as Polish) was added, it would be interesting to play as well as without thinking about and additional translation to know what's going on in the game and how to move on in it until the next update. Best regards.
Forgive me if the translator misinterpreted. English is not my good site for making sentences.
Cheat Mod updated with Polish code.

Also, Polish Add-on file. "BBAS-CheatMod-PL-Addon.rpy"
You can open in Notepad to edit or correct Polish Translation.

You need Main Cheat Mode file and Polish Add-on in your Game folder.
(Remember, this Translation will only change Cheat Mod Texts, Not the Main game)

pll.png

Reactions: MotH_like25
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote