Mod Ren'Py Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild - Mod [v0.04.00] - [OnlyFunz]

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Why is wrong that SHIFT+O doesn't work?
The O alone dresses and undresses, so that's working, but SHIT+O doesn't do s*it xD
At least at the beggining of the game where I got a chance to spy through Ann's window but need Stealth =2

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Thank you for your work!
But I want to ask, why don't you merge both threads into one, I mean two mods into one?
I think that would be more convenient.

Reactions: ArmyPilot

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for your work!
But I want to ask, why don't you merge both threads into one, I mean two mods into one?
I think that would be more convenient.
My pleasure :love: and Thank you for trying the mods.

This Game Mod, will contain Cheats and UI changes. For people who want to utilize Cheats.
However, WT mod won't have any "cheats" or changes, the intention of WT Mod is to provide enhanced on-screen Guide.

My apologies, but they are both for different purposes and can't be put as 1 download link.
That is why they are as different Threads.

when I use this is the MC supposed to be the only one perma without clothes?
I think you're using Mod v0.03 with the latest game v0.04.xx, there are some code changes on clothing layer.
Mod needs to be updated to support latest game version. (Other functionalities like "Diary", "Laptop" should work)
Mod update coming soon.

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
can your cheat mod and wt mod be used together?

My pleasure :love: and Thank you for trying the mods.

This Game Mod, will contain Cheats and UI changes. For people who want to utilize Cheats.
However, WT mod won't have any "cheats" or changes, the intention of WT Mod is to provide enhanced on-screen Guide.

My apologies, but they are both for different purposes and can't be put as 1 download link.
That is why they are as different Threads.

I think you're using Mod v0.03 with the latest game v0.04.xx, there are some code changes on clothing layer.
Mod needs to be updated to support latest game version. (Other functionalities like "Diary", "Laptop" should work)
Mod update coming soon.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You sir are a Gentlemen and scholar, hats off to you. I bet when you walk into the clubs, panties just drop due to the sheer loss of friction just from your prescience.

Very few modders add such a vast additions to the game, your two combined adds a whole new dimension to the game both visually and functionally.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
the MC is always nude some help pls
For now, you can remove the Game Mod v0.03 from scripts folder.
Or you can type a Console command (SHIFT+O): (This could be a temporary fix)
Code:
mgg.dress = "casual"
Since there are clothing changes in Game v0.04... The Mod v0.03 misses out on MC's clothing layer.
It will be fixed in the upcoming Mod v0.04.
I'm currently working on WT Mod, once that is published.. I;ll update this Game Mod as well.

Reactions: jan^s

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
*This is a quick update to fix MC clothing layer and to disable Censor patch (Settings screen)*
Please let me know if you find any bugs. Cheers~

Game Mod updated to v0.04

Change-Log:

v0.04.00 for BBASr v0.04.01

• Clothing layer
  • Censor Patch now built-in within Settings (Preferences)
  • Add UI elements to Characters.

Ksrrock

Oct 19, 2023

Rebuild Mod Preview
[v0.01.04]

Alight! here are the upcoming updates to the Mod. Stay tuned! :cool:
(check all the screenshots below)

[ Custom Dialogue Text Color ]

We all know the new Rebuild version brings different Dialogue Text color for all the Characters. However, we are stuck with the base text color. I know some people would argue, why bother changing dialogue text color. Why not?

The Mod gives a great way to visually enjoy the dialogues of our favorite characters as we click through the events in the long run.

The next Mod update will have this feature to choose your own custom Dialogue color for characters.
You can either select from one of the "Color Presets" or Using the "RGB" selections.

*This feature can be accessed from the Laptop screen*

:cool:

[ Custom Diary Interface ]

Setting up the Diary layout to occupy most of the screen space.

Added Features:
  • New Diary background Image / User-Interface.
  • Page layout changes with Headers/Titles/Paragraph spaces - so its easier to know which quest/task is selected. :WeSmart:
  • A new Tab "FULL" (re-using the translation tag) to show All the Quests/Tasks. (Yes, with colorful representation)
  • Updated the Text Font style.
Color codes based on the Task/Quest's status:
  • Pink color for New Quests Found (Yet to be opened/viewed)
  • Yellow color for Active Quests
  • Grey color for (Hidden/Yet to find) Inactive Quests
  • Green color for Completed Quests
*This feature can be accessed from the Main screen Diary / Task list Icon*

And! finally..

[ Character Mood ]

In the previous updates, there were options to change Max's stats (Stealth, Persuasion, Money n shits)
Its time to ready up stats for other Characters' "Mood".
Anyways, no point of this with the Tech Demo; but, gearing up towards future Game versions.

Added Features:
  • You can change the Mood of Characters as you desire. (check screenshots)
  • One button to Increase the Mood and keep the Character in Good terms.
  • One button to Decrease the Mood of the Character, in-case it is affecting an event progression or situation. (This could also be handy when you want to see a different render/ending of an event, who knows! leave no stone unturned)
*This feature can be accessed from the Laptop screen*

share your thoughts and suggestions on the features..
*fingers crossed - hoping for speedy Game updates*
K

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I've noticed in the laptop cheat menu it still says max's max stealth is 1 when its lvl 2 in 4.00
Yes, I'm aware of this as the new game update changed the code for stealth.

The current Mod release is a quick update to fix MC clothing layer and to disable Censor.
The full release will come after WalkThrough Mod is updated.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Is it possible to make an auto fail option or a way to drop your stealth so you can get caught?
The game code is designed in such a way, that it calculates "Chance" based on the Choice.
In simple words, it is hard-coded with base value. The rest is calculated with the % of Stealth you have achieved.

You cannot go down on Stealth Level with the current state of game code.

Maybe you can try this to reset the Stealth to 0% of the current Level.
Code:
mgg.reset_stealth()
But this doesn't guarantee that a Choice/Option will fail 100% ; it would have lesser chance than before.