Mod Ren'Py Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild - Mod [v0.05.00] - [OnlyFunz]

Jan 23, 2023
I went to go install your mod for Android but when I went into the section you told me to go into I could not find the file for the game the data file is empty

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I went to go install your mod for Android but when I went into the section you told me to go into I could not find the file for the game the data file is empty
Did you open File Storage within Android device? Then it will be empty as per Android security.

You have to connect your Android device with Desktop/Windows PC, as shown in the installation section screenshot.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The upcoming update to BBASr Mod v0.06 will include the new Hacking mini-game enhancements (both in story and also under OnlyFunz Diary section)

BB-MiniGames-OnlyFunz-00.jpg

There is a new Category "Mini-Games" in the OnlyFunz Diary as show in the above screenshot.

The Mod also enhances the visual information of this Hacking Mini-Game by providing Color codes for each attempt that you make.

BB-MiniGames-OnlyFunz-01.jpg

This way, you can take your time to understand the game play elements and solve the puzzle easily.

As previously mentioned in earlier posts, there is also an option to reveal the Puzzle key password instantly. (image below)
The Mod highlights the Symbols present in the Puzzle and also shows the correct order.

BB-MiniGames-Hacking-00-OnlyFunz.jpg

Stay tuned :)

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Preview #2 for BBASr v0.06 Mod

"Clothing
" section is included within the Gallery category:
  • This will preview all the Character Clothing scenario when Max sneaks a peek.
  • Kindly Note: This Clothing view is only a preview and it won't unlock in game.

BBASr-v06-Clothing.png

Detailed view of the "Hacking" mini-game:
  1. You can notice the visual information on the right side (Pass Key history records)
  2. On the Left, if you decide to view the Pass key instantly (by clicking the Logo Icon)

BBASr-v06-Hacking-Demo-OnlyFunz.png

Stay tuned :)