Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
My screen is white, how do I fix it? It happens when I replace assembly-csharp.dll. I cant look at the extra scenes either because it white screens if I put the original assembly back in.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
My screen is white, how do I fix it? It happens when I replace assembly-csharp.dll. I cant look at the extra scenes either because it white screens if I put the original assembly back in.
Did you download the Images from The OP? If you did you need download the Images from the link below. They were changed in v0.13, so the images from the OP are the old img files, the new are jpg.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah I downloaded it and it works properly, but I saw that in additional menu in convo with mom there are two options with diamonds. First diamond is related with Max goes jogging and the second is as far as I remember something related to shorts. This second option doesn't work. There is a text but the screen is white

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yeah I downloaded it and it works properly, but I saw that in additional menu in convo with mom there are two options with diamonds. First diamond is related with Max goes jogging and the second is as far as I remember something related to shorts. This second option doesn't work. There is a text but the screen is white
I think it was some coding in the Mod.txt. Here is another Mod.txt to try.

Vinzerker

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if im installing it wrong or whats going on. I extract the save folder into saves, images into images, and Data into data. Config goes into the root folder (0.13.007) but when I open the game I get a bunch of white screens. Also when I try to open the images in the folders themselves some say corrupt. Any help?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I don't know if im installing it wrong or whats going on. I extract the save folder into saves, images into images, and Data into data. Config goes into the root folder (0.13.007) but when I open the game I get a bunch of white screens. Also when I try to open the images in the folders themselves some say corrupt. Any help?
You need to get these jpg files for the game to work. It no longer uses the img files.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings.

@Chancer
Thanks for your work.
Could you update your fix to the latest version 2017.12.14.A?

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
@Chancer
Is there going to be a 0.13 version soon? From the 10-23-17 I get nothing... most images are not .jpg and the game is unplayable. I tried , but I find it too invasive. Thank you in advance.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Greetings.

@Chancer
Thanks for your work.
Could you update your fix to the latest version 2017.12.14.A ?

Regards.
That part of this mod is not available to me. Greatname created it, and left it. I only try to answer questions about it, to keep it alive.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer
Is there going to be a 0.13 version soon? From the 10-23-17 I get nothing... most images are not .jpg and the game is unplayable. I tried , but I find it too invasive. Thank you in advance.
This mod was made by Greatname, so no further updates are being made. You can get the jpg for the game here:
What parts of my mod do you find too invasive?

Last edited:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
This mod was made by Greatname, so no further updates are being made. You can get the jpg for the game here:
What parts of my mod do you find too invasive?
Well, that's sad to read... that the mod is abandoned. I don't know if "too invasive" is the right term, but all the scenes available with Ann and Alice (especially) from the beginning of the game is a bit too much for me :). I used to play that mod on previous version (0.9 maybe) and I really liked it very much.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
That part of this mod is not available to me. Greatname created it, and left it. I only try to answer questions about it, to keep it alive.
What wrong with availability?
Or I misunderstood and your .jpg files aren't fix for Diamond Mod to BB 0.13?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
What wrong with availability ?
Or I misunderstood and your .jpg files aren't fix for Diamond Mod to BB 0.13 ?
This mod has been abandoned so the Git Lab and so on on the OP, are mot update by Greatname, the creator of the mod.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
This mod has been abandoned so the Git Lab and so on on the OP, are mot update by Greatname, the creator of the mod.
I know it but this isn't answer on my question.
Well, to adapt Diamond Mod 2017.12.14.A to BB 0.13 I'll have to use the Image Tool myself.

EDIT: Nevermind, the difference in all files, except images, that remain the same.

Regards.

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
How to activate the scene in the bathroom where Max and Alice do anal
You need to punish Alice for mom at breakfast after dinner, the 0:00 at the bathroom, knock, use ♦ Let's open the door, and the options go on from there.

Reactions: Gamer52
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote