Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So i used this mod, which i think is great by the way, but removed eric too early (my fault) and now i dont think new job will start, im already 7 week in and nothing. Is there a way to trigger the start of oppurtunities manually? is that something that can be added to the mod, or something someone knows how to do?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Saw it say to not flip the switch to get rid of Eric til after you meet him? or is it once one of the two triggers happen? still trying to find where those triggers are.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I triggered it right after you met him at dinner then I hit the die mother fucker die button. Some events may bug out but it's a small price to pay to never see that fag looking loser again.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
strange, tried 5 times the catch him jerking of, but with 90% chance and with eric influence on 0% with mom she still does not believe me

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry, noob here. i have the skanked version of the latest version (v 0.13.0007). is there any cheat that can get you money? how do i install it? Thnk you very much for the help

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
@ikaruga

Hi

I increased all skills to max level using this mod but it is not having any effect in game

For ex:-

To unlock sensual massage course, you need to have at least 100 massage points but using the cheat I got 1000 point but the sensual massage course is not unlocking. Plz help me!!!!

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Sorry, noob here. i have the skanked version of the latest version (v 0.13.0007). is there any cheat that can get you money? how do i install it? Thnk you very much for the help

You just need to copy mod.txt file into game directory then open game and go to max's laptop-- cheat max----add 10000

snapdragon

Mar 14, 2018
Hey i am noob and need help installing the mod i got the text where and how should i paste it (do i need some special software or anything). I don't know much about computer programming (Biochemistry major lol).

Skylxrd

Nov 22, 2018
hi I have just installed this mod but everytime I click on te cheats menu nothing happens idk if I did something wrong I could some help pls

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi I have just installed this mod but everytime I click on te cheats menu nothing happens idk if I did something wrong I could some help pls
Screenshots of whats going on would help better that """I click on te cheats menu nothing happens""" so get screenshots and then we can help you better.
Remember that all mods only work on the version of the game that is on F95 site and no where else.

(((Make sure you unpacked the mod and placed it in the same place as the exe for the game is.)))

Reactions: dav121

Skylxrd

Nov 22, 2018
Screenshots of whats going on would help better that """I click on te cheats menu nothing happens""" so get screenshots and then we can help you better.
Remember that all mods only work on the version of the game that is on F95 site and no where else.

(((Make sure you unpacked the mod and placed it in the same place as the exe for the game is.)))