• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Big Brother in Space - Mod [v0.9] - [OnlyFunz]

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
Can anyone help idk what i need to do but the quest is findding out what the federation does for fun...idk what i need to do

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Apologies for the delayed response.
The Mod is designed to work with all future versions of the game.

Only the Gallery scenes need to be updated to include new ones.

VN style and Sandbox:
The Mod will be compatible on both modes.

I'm working on the new Mod update, should be ready in few days.

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
Apologies for the delayed response.
The Mod is designed to work with all future versions of the game.

Only the Gallery scenes need to be updated to include new ones.

VN style and Sandbox:
The Mod will be compatible on both modes.

I'm working on the new Mod update, should be ready in few days.
the Mod not work on this version there is an error when using and starts the game from the beginning

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
the Mod not work on this version there is an error when using and starts the game from the beginning
Can you post the Error information? (Traceback file or screenshot)
At what point in the story - you're getting the error?

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
when i click on the load of the game and choose the save the error but unfortunately because I played from the beginning and saved the error did not show up
but anyone who downloaded the game and added the files to the previous version will get this error

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
the most important question now is the new update mod Is he going to show the walkthrough
Walkthrough? As in "Hints"? It is shown by default in the game under each character.
This Mod is to only changes the UI, Cheat on events (entering bathroom, 100% chance)/items, provide Gallery scenes.

Reactions: JagHond

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
Walkthrough? As in "Hints"? It is shown by default in the game under each character.
This Mod is to only changes the UI, Cheat on events (entering bathroom, 100% chance)/items, provide Gallery scenes.
thank you, there's someone else who shows the same error, if i see it I will give you a link to the message