Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
This post is to thank lazyharry. I'm very new at this and not used to all the mods, saves, and data files and combinations. I finally found that some files were not always being replaced properly. His help and PATIENCE is greatly appreciated Thanks to him I am now progressing through the game.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
any plans for update?
Are you really asking me about an update just 2 days after I've released one ? That's funny !:cool:
But back to your question. I'll definitely keep my mod alive as long as it possible. There will be on or more updates to continue the story with Vicky, may be others e.g. sex education of Lisa.
But because I'm not a renderer, I am dependent on footage of thee excellent renderers in the thread
On the other hand, it is quite obvious that the interest in this game has dropped significantly.

In my opinion, the origin developer will never release any new update. He has given up this game 100 percent.
The story has a lot of death ends, but not a real end, so there might be ennough possibilities to continue the story.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
how can ı go to coffe with kira ?
So you have done all visits to the coffee-shop and also the Hangout at Vickies (Modul 17) ?
Then you should have in Opportunities: That was an excellent date with Vicky...

Now you've to talk to Lisa (on Mo or We at pool 18:00), after that talk to Kira at pool (11:00 on Tue or Thu), then you can go to Café at same day in the afternoon. Repeat that until you get in Opportunities: Success! I've got Vicky to have a date with me. Now I've only wait until Saturday. Then you'll have first date with Vickie at the bar at Sa 17:00

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've a question, after the first date, there is nothing in this update?
If you've had the first date with Vickie at the bar, that's end of LPS mod v0.21. You can see it also in opportunities (Well, my first date with Vicky was nice, but not anymore. She's probably not as easy to conquer as I believed after our fling at her café. But at least we meet again next Saturday. Let's see what happens. Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.21 mod. Will be continued!) .
Hopefully next week I'll release the update to 0.22, which will include at least one continuation of the dates.

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

i found an little error in the latest version (0.21) off your mod that breaks the lisa handcuff scene at night in the 08.txt:

08.dl.0@4@y-ls-1@<i>Хороша сестрёнка! Что бы с ней сделать такого...</i>|<i>She's gorgeous! I wonder if I should do something...</i>
leave!set_dcd.touch_1^ <i>оставить её в покое</i>|<i>leave her alone</i>
~08.dl.1^ <i>снять шорты</i>|<i>take off shorts</i>
poss.oli=5&day=3&06.oaloi.3^ <i>Naah, she's sleeping ... time to sneak off</i>
poss.oli=5&day=5&06.oaloi.3^ <i>Naah, she's sleeping ... time to sneak off</i>

regards Overlord

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yeah, you're absolutely right.Thanks !
I've no idea, how that changed from v0.20 to v0.21. Everybody,who is faced with same problem, please delete the ~ in that line. Will also be corrected in next mod-version.

FoxyRoxy

Apr 18, 2018
bros i got the dialog but the screen going only white what happend ? i already extract all img pls help

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
bros i got the dialog but the screen going only white what happend ? i already extract all img pls help
Which dialogue ? Be a little more prcise with our question. I cant do anything with this question !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote