Archived Big Brother: Opportunities [v0.9.0.006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all.

I'm ready to be laughed at but I think I've found something I haven't seen in any of the guides I've looked at.

On Saturday, when the ladies go shopping, you have two options;

1.Wait Mom, I'll go with you!
2. Good Luck!

I've always chosen the second option up until today but, on a whim, I chose the first instead. You're taken to a clothing store. You're then given the option to call any one of the three. They will ask your opinion on an item of clothing and, if you say you like it, you can go to the changing room and watch them try it on. If you say you like it again, you are able to buy it for them. Before you leave the changing room, your arousal is apparent, and each of the three deals with it. So far I've had a HJ from Mom and a HJ/BJ from Alice. I don't know what Lisa does yet as I made the mistake of saying I didn't like the swimsuit she chose (I thought she might go and choose something skimpier). You go to the cashier to pay and then return home.

New find, or old news?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all.

I'm ready to be laughed at but I think I've found something I haven't seen in any of the guides I've looked at.

On Saturday, when the ladies go shopping, you have two options;

1.Wait Mom, I'll go with you!
2. Good Luck!

I've always chosen the second option up until today but, on a whim, I chose the first instead. You're taken to a clothing store. You're then given the option to call any one of the three. They will ask your opinion on an item of clothing and, if you say you like it, you can go to the changing room and watch them try it on. If you say you like it again, you are able to buy it for them. Before you leave the changing room, your arousal is apparent, and each of the three deals with it. So far I've had a HJ from Mom and a HJ/BJ from Alice. I don't know what Lisa does yet as I made the mistake of saying I didn't like the swimsuit she chose (I thought she might go and choose something skimpier). You go to the cashier to pay and then return home.

New find, or old news?
Yes most of us know all this.
It depends on how far you are in the game.
Early in the game you get nothing.
Once you unlock a HJ/BJ with a girl you can get that while buying them there item.
You must unlock at the house HJ and/or BJ before the girls will do it while shopping.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Ah well, It was pretty unlikely it was undiscovered. As you're here, I'm at the stage in the Lisa GF route where I've unlocked pretty much everything except the option during private punishment with Alice to have sex instead. It works when she's with Kate but not by herself. I'm just getting to the point of doing the movie with Mom and Alice. Should it have triggered by now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ah well, It was pretty unlikely it was undiscovered. As you're here, I'm at the stage in the Lisa GF route where I've unlocked pretty much everything except the option during private punishment with Alice to have sex instead. It works when she's with Kate but not by herself. I'm just getting to the point of doing the movie with Mom and Alice. Should it have triggered by now?
Wrong thread please go here for play question

buzz2006

Sep 1, 2017
I finally had a good reason to leave the house. I met Lisa after school and we went to the coffee shop. Lisa said she's not sure our romantic relationships will work and she doesn't want to give up our games. So now I have both our games and romantic relationships. Now it's definitely best deal ever.poss.sed.step.47Lisa and I had another talk and she said she wants to keep our relationships open. Sounds good, I guess.What's more, turns out Lisa has a voyeur fetish and wants to see me fuck someone else. So she's going to try and set me up with Vickyposs.sed.step.48Lisa got to know Vicky and learned a lot about her. I think Lisa is more interested in my sex life than in her own. I wonder why she cares so much...Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game.

macNch33z3

Aug 17, 2017
when doing "new job" route, the viewing party is not triggering. its set for 9pm on friday but not happening. any help?

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Still couldn't get the part where max handcuff Alice & Lisa. How do i get to that part?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
New to site, and therefore game, have done one play through, and while missing some events, (going for those now) I am really annoyed by "why so gloomy Alice?" All she wants is money, cant seem to make it stop.. a nudge in right direction would be fantastic, thanks.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
First of all and for all:
this is not the right place to ask how to play BB.
The right place for this is here:

So please stop polluting threads with offtopic requests. I'm really get pissed bc 50% of my alerts are due to offtopic requests which steal my free time. Thank you!

2nd:

New to site, and therefore game, have done one play through, and while missing some events, (going for those now) I am really annoyed by "why so gloomy Alice?" All she wants is money, cant seem to make it stop.. a nudge in right direction would be fantastic, thanks.
Yes you can stop it with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Well damn, I should at least get a spider every time she causes me to click bait....

But thanks

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I see that this thread is on hold and is only updated up until version 9. I was curious if there are any plans of continuing?

Thanks! o/

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
just a thought, there 21 opportunities now, in first page only 19, so TS or mod can update it?

lot a question about this, in thread walkthrough, including me, hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.