Big Brother: Save Request Thread

koyomin

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone has the save the complete save, I mean complete all the route for v.0.13, very appreciated that

Savaron

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone, help advice please.
From Eric got rid of, on what day Mom will report about dismissal?
I apologize for the poor knowledge of the language = (

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
With Aleksey90 game released (continuation of 0.13) I am looking for a save where you are on the Olivia and Lisa path, Eric is gone. Basically one where you 0.13 ended in term of content.

Anyone could help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With Aleksey90 game released (continuation of 0.13) I am looking for a save where you are on the Olivia and Lisa path, Eric is gone. Basically one where you 0.13 ended in term of content.

Anyone could help?
I don't think a original game save will work in a fan made game.

There are many saves in this thread if you really want to try it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Its a fan made base on the original one and it does works ;)
only if they base on the existing code (making it a mod /expansion) or specificaly code around the savegame to read and translate it into progress. its not a given.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
only if they base on the existing code (making it a mod /expansion) or specificaly code around the savegame to read and translate it into progress. its not a given.
Aleksey90 is based on that and the save games seems to work.
But thanks none the less guys.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
Can someone pls help me edit this save file to get Lisa friendly?
Something broke when i killed Eric and i didnt get to give Lisa the bathing suit after, she wont go past the first lesson with Kira.
I had a convo with them both the day after, but something broke, and thats like 200days+ since...
Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

EDIT- I tried looking for a save game editor before i asked here

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone pls help me edit this save file to get Lisa friendly?
Something broke when i killed Eric and i didnt get to give Lisa the bathing suit after, she wont go past the first lesson with Kira.
I had a convo with them both the day after, but something broke, and thats like 200days+ since...
Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

EDIT- I tried looking for a save game editor before i asked here
Its the homework help bug and you can fix it yourself.
For all help with this VN go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Now for your problem go here: "11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Reactions: senss

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Do anyone in here have a save where sensual massage course started. I'm stuck in that quest. I already try 3 times and start again from begining but still can't get past that quest.
Any help will much appreciate.
Thanks.

nilu_88

Jan 14, 2020
People most saves work but you must put them in your save folder in order 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.... putting saves with names. do not work. if you are adding a save7.save and you do not have a save6.save it wont even show. Here is a Olivia and Lisa both GF Eric Dead version 6 renumber for your game.
What is the black card cvv no?