Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Renamed it to what you said. Still doesn't show but old saves still do ????? Even though I deleted them
That could be a windows protection doing that to you.

Go into the save folder and delete all saves in there close it up then re-open, if save are there again then its windows protection blocking you from deleting them.

If so then you need to take control of the game folder by right clicking on it, I forgot what comes next so google for instructions.

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
That could be a windows protection doing that to you.

Go into the save folder and delete all saves in there close it up then re-open, if save are there again then its windows protection blocking you from deleting them.

If so then you need to take control of the game folder by right clicking on it, I forgot what comes next so google for instructions.
Not there in save folder but there when open game play and load

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not there in save folder but there when open game play and load
Are you playing the unity version 13.07 or the renpy remake?

This game for these saves only have the save games in the game folder but the remake has them in 2 different places.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Renpy remake, where is the second save folder ?
In the appdata for the game.
These save don't work in the renpy remake, this thread is for the original game only.
I don't play the remake so have no idea the exact place for them.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
need save file where lisa peep while max and alice fuck in alice bedroom after put in spider or after that happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save right before Ann's fucking? I really need it. Please help
need save file where lisa peep while max and alice fuck in alice bedroom after put in spider or after that happen.
This thread has every type of save if you would just search for them.
Just remember that both of these need Lisa as Max's girlfriend.

Reactions: infuk2804

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried but cant find it.
Well you just did not look hard enough and no one is going to post more because there is very few still play this abandoned game.

I give you a hint, look at the date when v.13 came out and start at that date of posting in this thread and move forward, several players posted hundreds of saves.
If none are to your liken then go back 1 month and start again and again until you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: philipr8283

Lassani

Sep 15, 2020
Well you just did not look hard enough and no one is going to post more because there is very few still play this abandoned game.

I give you a hint, look at the date when v.13 came out and start at that date of posting in this thread and move forward, several players posted hundreds of saves.
If none are to your liken then go back 1 month and start again and again until you find what you are looking for.
Alright I will try that. Thanks bro.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone please share the whole walk-through with save please? I need it. Thank you.
Post #2 and some other type's of walkthrough are in post #1 but take it with a grain of salt.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

As for save, you will miss a lot of content with saves because there at the "end game" of the sex and stuff so you never know what the real story is.

If you must have a save just go back starting here and find what you want.

Reactions: philipr8283

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019