Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i get to see the images in BB Seduction they are all img this mod is a load of CRAP because when the seduction for exalmple in the bathroom he suggests an alternative massage and ALL I GET IS A WHITE SCREEN Somebody should inform the dev of this problem !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt Dee

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
do I need to start a new game or will it works in my existing save which is right before I bang Ann for the first time?

Brash1

Apr 24, 2021
I would love to play this mod... I have tried everything I can think of to stop the white screen problem. Delete/reinstall my zip/rar programs - replaced the img files so many times i forgot the places i got them - swapped mod file - and rebooted my pc with every new change I made. Im spent. I got nothing. Fuck if I know what to do...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I would love to play this mod... I have tried everything I can think of to stop the white screen problem. Delete/reinstall my zip/rar programs - replaced the img files so many times i forgot the places i got them - swapped mod file - and rebooted my pc with every new change I made. Im spent. I got nothing. Fuck if I know what to do...
The last version of the game 0.13.0.007 uses JPG images.
All older versions used images in the compressed version. With the exchange of graphic files the game coding system has also changed. You can still play all mod's BB ... but You must find an older version of the game 0.9 or 0.10. I do not remember.
If you succeed ... behind the door will wait a beautiful Ann ;)
Ann 12.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akachan

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Too bad zippyshare is gone and I don't know how to decrypt the images to fix the white screen issues. Would've been nice to play this mod again for the nostalgia

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes