Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

andrew smurf

May 2, 2018
Ive tried going to the next day of each save and then 2 more days after that. I even tried starting a new game and going through the next 2 days. Its still there. If I try to add another mod the other mod wont appear, only the seduction one.

andrew smurf

May 2, 2018
Eh, never mind. When I tried replaying it I started getting error messages with some of the dialogue so I just uninstalled the whole game. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

andrew smurf

May 2, 2018
Insidious thing. After deleting everything I did a new install of big brother. And the mod was there again..
Im going to delete all of it and try some cleaning software to see if that removes it.

DangAn

Jan 22, 2018
The thing is that i dont seem to be able to see the pictures,they clearly are in IMG format but i cant see any content....

Chancer

May 13, 2017
did you ever get this corrected on white screens with 31b seduction??? i have same issue its due to pictures in .img format instead of .jpg
Did you download from the site in the previous post? It has 181MB of .jpg, with 532 pics in it.

jly

Aug 18, 2017
Did you download from the site in the previous post? It has 181MB of .jpg, with 532 pics in it.
Even when I use this, there are occasionally white images. I can see in the mod.txt file and in the folder that the referenced image is missing.

For example: there is no ma-fun-28.jpg, even though it's referenced in 03.ff.fuck.mom.5. Nor is there an ma-fun-6.jpg. Not sure which images are supposed to be there either.

JDreaper

Oct 31, 2017
why are the images i downloaded are disc images ,i think thats the problem of white screens ,is there ant fix to it

Chancer

May 13, 2017
why are the images i downloaded are disc images ,i think thats the problem of white screens ,is there ant fix to it
If you are using v0.13 you need the jpg files from here to run the mod:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Even when I use this, there are occasionally white images. I can see in the mod.txt file and in the folder that the referenced image is missing.

For example: there is no ma-fun-28.jpg, even though it's referenced in 03.ff.fuck.mom.5. Nor is there an ma-fun-6.jpg. Not sure which images are supposed to be there either.
Here are the missing Images:

jly

Aug 18, 2017
Here are the missing Images:
I appreciate the effort Chancer, but the problem is widespread. There are a LOT of missing images, and I didn't want to look them all up in mod.txt and write them all up here. If you look at image file names, there are a lot of gaps in the numbering, and every gap seems to be a missing image.

Fake-edit: I see what's happening. I'm using your mod, Chancer, and you seem to have left out a lot of the Seduction mod images from Mod Images 1.zip. I downloaded the images from Seduction manually, but you changed the naming scheme so it's still not finding the images. This is... unfortunate.

Gonna move my reporting over to your mod thread.

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
I need some or maybe i´m doing something wrong, but who can i get to the scene where Max fuck Kira in the pool? i have all the images. But still can make it happen :( help please.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes