Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
try talk to her in morning in her room(10 AM I think) or try talk to her when she watch TV
I have tried what you said but there is no option to talk to her in morning evening or watching tv, screenshot1.png this is the stage I am at.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I have tried what you said but there is no option to talk to her in morning evening or watching tv, View attachment 34324 this is the stage I am at.
Talk to Alice not Mom. Maybe try Wednesday, Alice's room after dinner. She don't do cam show that day.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
How can i get :
Possible Regrets
Consolation
Anal at last

Thanks
Anal at last - have anal with Alice first then very next day ask mom to have fun
Consolation - need not bad mood???(not sure) and not horny.
Possible - enter Mom's room at night with not bad mood and horny.

clowndarko0o

Aug 16, 2017
No need to download image file? i activated the mod, but lots of the conversation just show white scene, no image.

Bsheep922

May 8, 2017
any one please upload save files from the intimate scenes of the MOM? the game is not at all moving for me, i was able to go into her room during night before, but then she suddenly said i shouldn't go in there again, after that i tried many times to enter without success... that's why i am looking for any save files before any sex scenes with MOM (Ann)

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
No need to download image file? i activated the mod, but lots of the conversation just show white scene, no image.
The OP has the link to download the entire package. Just follow the instructions on how to install the mod and you should be fine.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I have tried what you said but there is no option to talk to her in morning evening or watching tv, View attachment 34324 this is the stage I am at.
Try talking to Alice when she's in the lounge watching TV. Ask what she's watching to start the dialogue.

any one please upload save files from the intimate scenes of the MOM? the game is not at all moving for me, i was able to go into her room during night before, but then she suddenly said i shouldn't go in there again, after that i tried many times to enter without success... that's why i am looking for any save files before any sex scenes with MOM (Ann)
If you mention your current stage, it will be much easier for us to guide you.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
View attachment 34643 These are the only options I have.
I'm not too sure which mod you are using. It looks like chancer's mod which does include the seduction mod. But there are certain differences... Some of the scenes in this mod do not play out for me in chancer's mod. For instance taking the camera to anne's room for the sex scene opened up a small photoshoot scene instead of the doggy scene afterwards. I also had difficulty with another scene here on chancer's mod.

My suggestion would be try loading up the seduction mod individually with ikaruga (if you feel that's necessary) and try again.

edit:
In my opinion. It may also be better to play the seduction mod individually. Chancer mod is great. You get so many options to select so many scenes. I definitely recommend trying Chancer's mod. However, I would not recommend it with the seduction mod at the very least, for the first play through. Besides the glitches, the problem lies with storytelling.

Seduction mod is trying to tell a story. You see that by the way they have 40 markers to complete it. The people who wrote the other mods may not have had seduction mod in mind and are also trying to show their scenes. I don't know if it's just me but conflicting stories just ruins the experience for me. It was very enjoyable finishing the seduction mod from start to end. I would recommend at least one play through with just the seduction mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: gundam00

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not too sure which mod you are using. It looks like chancer's mod which does include the seduction mod. But there are certain differences... Some of the scenes in this mod do not play out for me in chancer's mod. For instance taking the camera to anne's room for the sex scene opened up a small photoshoot scene instead of the doggy scene afterwards. I also had difficulty with another scene here on chancer's mod.

My suggestion would be try loading up the seduction mod individually with ikaruga (if you feel that's necessary) and try again.

edit:
In my opinion. It may also be better to play the seduction mod individually. Chancer mod is great. You get so many options to select so many scenes. I definitely recommend trying Chancer's mod. However, I would not recommend it with the seduction mod at the very least, for the first play through. Besides the glitches, the problem lies with storytelling.

Seduction mod is trying to tell a story. You see that by the way they have 40 markers to complete it. The people who wrote the other mods may not have had seduction mod in mind and are also trying to show their scenes. I don't know if it's just me but conflicting stories just ruins the experience for me. It was very enjoyable finishing the seduction mod from start to end. I would recommend at least one play through with just the seduction mod.
As you said, our mod might not friendly with other mod but work great with IKA mod(if you want to speed thing up when playing the SEDUCTION MOD)

Reactions: Collesart22

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
I've been using a Seduction/Chancer merged mod with minimal problems - unknown to me if it really makes a difference, but it seems to run better when applying Chancer to the end of Seduction, rather than copying Seduction to the end of Chancer.

Bsheep922

May 8, 2017
Try talking to Alice when she's in the lounge watching TV. Ask what she's watching to start the dialogue.

If you mention your current stage, it will be much easier for us to guide you.
It says lvl 1/40 for Ann... not sure where else to find about my current stage.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes