Mod Unity Big Brother: Some Mods [v0.13.0.007] [wiomn]

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
save me to save money, nothing else goes, I have 3 different types of development / eric patch, film of anna and seduced / need some new type for this modd

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
I've invested some 15 hours playing this game with a cheat mod. Apparently I messed up my game by cheating in items, because I need to watch the "Room in Rome" movie with mom for the first time to bring up Alice, so I can't go past that without changing flags I don't know. Also would be nice to have a way to continue Lisa GF path for people who picked the Olivia path.

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
Привет, ты поможешь мне? Мне нужен мод, чтобы активировать 2 строки. Я выбрал путь, с Оливией, но я также хочу активировать путь с Лизой, я знаю, что есть такой мод, но я не могу его найти.

May 5, 2022
To show my gratitude for all the great work that is being done here, I've decided to make a small contribution. These changes are not tested in BB 0.10, but should work there as well.

# Remove Web-book after use (simple version)

make.web.1.pay@4@e-web-1@Excellent! Now I have my own website and domain! It remains only to connect the data flow from the camera with streaming service...​
0~make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4^Configure site's functionality​

# Remove Web-book after use and add other cameras at website setup

make.web.1.pay@4@e-web-1@Excellent! Now I have my own website and domain! It remains only to connect the data flow from the camera with streaming service...​
0~make.web.1.pay.a^<i>configure camera and website</i>​
make.web.1.pay.a@6@Hmmm... What's this... Working cameras in all the rooms? They must be really well hidden. I'll take a look at them later.​
make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4!set_cam.0.status_1!set_cam.1.status_1!set_cam.2.status_1!set_cam.3.status_1!set_cam.5.status_1!set_cam.6.status_1!set_cameras_7^<i>check everything</i>​

# Alice and Lisa taboo for Eric from start

eric.main.talk.nono@80@If that's what you want. Let's hope these are emotions talking. You have a week to change your mind. Then we'll talk again and it will be clear what kind of relationship we'll have.​
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!set_eric.level_0!time^<i>keep quiet</i>​
eric.main.talk.next.friend@87@I'm really glad. You won't regret your decision. Well, your mom is almost ready, so it's time to wrap this up. We'll return to this conversation next week​
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!time^Yeah.​
alisa.blo.15@22@Yes, Max. And the number of people willing to pay for this thing is lower then the number of people willing to do this. Which is my main problem, competition. But I'm willing to try if you'll buy me a new lingerie​
0~leave!ericbuyalisa!set_poss.blog_3!freealisa^Will see...​

# Eric influence increase at dinner (to compensate for less influence from taboo)

dinner.default.eric@60@z-dinner-family-2@Good evening everyone and bon appetit.​
0~tier<2&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
1*tier<2&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
2*tier>1&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_15!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
3*tier>1&mom.mood<251&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
4*tier>1&mom.mood>250&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​

# Catching spiders gives Dexterity increase

max.canfindspider.find@4@e-spider-found-1@Gotcha! Excellent...​
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!time!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!add_skill.dex_1^<i>take the spider</i>​
09.cc.2@3@e-spider-found-1-t2@<i>Great! Get ready, Alice!</i>​
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!time!add_skill.dex_1^<i>finish</i>​

# Punishing or talking about Kate do not disable other tv watching options for Alice
# Extra Leave option

alisa.tv.sit@23@e-max-alisa-tv-1@I don't know, some crap. I'm just relaxing, so I'm just jumping between the channels.​
6~kow=3&dcd.kow=0&07.adc.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ I want to talk about Kate​
8~spun.alisa>0&08.eak.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ Punishment time!​
*leave!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ To bad. I'll go and do something else then.​

# Always allow entry for punishment when Alice is doing her blog

alisa.newblog@121@<i>Alice should be working on her blog now. Usually she doesn't close her door...</i>​
1~blop>0&blop<3&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>​
3*blop>2&dcd.blop>0&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>​

# Remove weed when no longer needed

07.add.12@159@Don't worry, you'll love it. But only once a week, the world doesn't revolve around you.​
0~item.ganja=-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4!add_dcd.alisa.smoke.ganja_7^So I don't need this any more? Here... Have fun with it.​
1*item.ganja>-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4^And without giving you weed, right? Deal!​

# Olivia visits Lisa on saturday and sunday afternoon (use this on Lisa GF path only!)
# First visit is triggered by first delivery on a saturday 10 days after starting Lisa GF path or 10 days after arrival of aunt Kira, whichever is later

odn.alone.3.next.3@41@I decided that if you'll meet my requirements...​
0~tier<2&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_19^You'll be my girlfriend!​
1*tier>1&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_10^You'll be my girlfriend!​
specialevent.4@75@e-meet-eric-1@Hey, kids, come over here! Meet aunt Kira!​
0~poss.swap<21&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2^Super!​
1*poss.swap>20&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2!set_dcd.oli_10^Super!​
delivery.talk.what@138@text-will-be-replaced​
0~oli.step>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
1*oli.step<1&poss.swap<21&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day<6&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
3*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day=6&oli.1st.next.0!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
oli.1st.next.0@41@e-oli-1@Mom, Max, meet Olivia. She's a friend from school.​
oli.1st.next.1!set_can.seeolivia_1^Hi, I'm Max.​
oli.1st.next.18@4@<i>And why would she say that thing about Alex? Was that a hint? Or maybe she's just not very bright? Although, with her looks it doesn't matter anyway. I can't lose her, she's perfect!</i>​
0~leave!olicome!can!lock^ <i>leave</i>​
oli.rep.next.7@142@O, Lisa's back. Well, let's talk another time, Max...​
0~leave!lock^ Yeah...​
where do u put this text?

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
To show my gratitude for all the great work that is being done here, I've decided to make a small contribution. These changes are not tested in BB 0.10, but should work there as well.

# Remove Web-book after use (simple version)

0~make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4^Configure site's functionality​

# Remove Web-book after use and add other cameras at website setup

0~make.web.1.pay.a^<i>configure camera and website</i>​
make.web.1.pay.a@6@Hmmm... What's this... Working cameras in all the rooms? They must be really well hidden. I'll take a look at them later.​
make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4!set_cam.0.status_1!set_cam.1.status_1!set_cam.2.status_1!set_cam.3.status_1!set_cam.5.status_1!set_cam.6.status_1!set_cameras_7^<i>check everything</i>​

# Alice and Lisa taboo for Eric from start

eric.main.talk.nono@80@If that's what you want. Let's hope these are emotions talking. You have a week to change your mind. Then we'll talk again and it will be clear what kind of relationship we'll have.​
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!set_eric.level_0!time^<i>keep quiet</i>​
eric.main.talk.next.friend@87@I'm really glad. You won't regret your decision. Well, your mom is almost ready, so it's time to wrap this up. We'll return to this conversation next week​
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!time^Yeah.​
alisa.blo.15@22@Yes, Max. And the number of people willing to pay for this thing is lower then the number of people willing to do this. Which is my main problem, competition. But I'm willing to try if you'll buy me a new lingerie​
0~leave!ericbuyalisa!set_poss.blog_3!freealisa^Will see...​

# Eric influence increase at dinner (to compensate for less influence from taboo)

dinner.default.eric@60@z-dinner-family-2@Good evening everyone and bon appetit.​
0~tier<2&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
1*tier<2&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
2*tier>1&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_15!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
3*tier>1&mom.mood<251&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​
4*tier>1&mom.mood>250&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.​

# Catching spiders gives Dexterity increase

max.canfindspider.find@4@e-spider-found-1@Gotcha! Excellent...​
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!time!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!add_skill.dex_1^<i>take the spider</i>​
09.cc.2@3@e-spider-found-1-t2@<i>Great! Get ready, Alice!</i>​
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!time!add_skill.dex_1^<i>finish</i>​

# Punishing or talking about Kate do not disable other tv watching options for Alice
# Extra Leave option

alisa.tv.sit@23@e-max-alisa-tv-1@I don't know, some crap. I'm just relaxing, so I'm just jumping between the channels.​
6~kow=3&dcd.kow=0&07.adc.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ I want to talk about Kate​
8~spun.alisa>0&08.eak.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ Punishment time!​
*leave!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ To bad. I'll go and do something else then.​

# Always allow entry for punishment when Alice is doing her blog

alisa.newblog@121@<i>Alice should be working on her blog now. Usually she doesn't close her door...</i>​
1~blop>0&blop<3&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>​
3*blop>2&dcd.blop>0&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>​

# Remove weed when no longer needed

07.add.12@159@Don't worry, you'll love it. But only once a week, the world doesn't revolve around you.​
0~item.ganja=-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4!add_dcd.alisa.smoke.ganja_7^So I don't need this any more? Here... Have fun with it.​
1*item.ganja>-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4^And without giving you weed, right? Deal!​

# Olivia visits Lisa on saturday and sunday afternoon (use this on Lisa GF path only!)
# First visit is triggered by first delivery on a saturday 10 days after starting Lisa GF path or 10 days after arrival of aunt Kira, whichever is later

odn.alone.3.next.3@41@I decided that if you'll meet my requirements...​
0~tier<2&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_19^You'll be my girlfriend!​
1*tier>1&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_10^You'll be my girlfriend!​
specialevent.4@75@e-meet-eric-1@Hey, kids, come over here! Meet aunt Kira!​
0~poss.swap<21&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2^Super!​
1*poss.swap>20&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2!set_dcd.oli_10^Super!​
delivery.talk.what@138@text-will-be-replaced​
0~oli.step>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
1*oli.step<1&poss.swap<21&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day<6&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
3*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day=6&oli.1st.next.0!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!​
oli.1st.next.0@41@e-oli-1@Mom, Max, meet Olivia. She's a friend from school.​
oli.1st.next.1!set_can.seeolivia_1^Hi, I'm Max.​
oli.1st.next.18@4@<i>And why would she say that thing about Alex? Was that a hint? Or maybe she's just not very bright? Although, with her looks it doesn't matter anyway. I can't lose her, she's perfect!</i>​
0~leave!olicome!can!lock^ <i>leave</i>​
oli.rep.next.7@142@O, Lisa's back. Well, let's talk another time, Max...​
0~leave!lock^ Yeah...​
Yea.. really don't know where to put this