Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yep.

Just make sure you delete the original in chancer's or you'll end up getting double dialog options and occasional errors.

Reactions: Brucewills

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Yep.

Just make sure you delete the original in chancer's or you'll end up getting double dialog options and occasional errors.
yeah but for the seduction script, how am i suppose to know when does the script for the seduction mod ends? so that i can properly delete it

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
In original chancer mod it is the last one, so find where it starts(it'll tell you with a header logo) and just select all the way down to end(it takes up about half the damn mod so yeah just keep going.)

And just replace it with updated seduction mod, which isn't as neat looking as the chancer version but it will be the same thing

Reactions: Brucewills

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
In original chancer mod it is the last one, so find where it starts(it'll tell you with a header logo) and just select all the way down to end(it takes up about half the damn mod so yeah just keep going.)

And just replace it with updated seduction mod, which isn't as neat looking as the chancer version but it will be the same thing
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks spectre1viper and Chancer for everything here! Great work!

There are a few things I've noted that don't appear to work or things that I've noticed have gone missing from the last or a few prior updates I was wondering about though.

0600 - When you shower with mom, I recall there used to be a second option after picking "suggest something else"
0800 - Under "I know what I want," there isn't the option for sex in the kitchen
1000 - I remember a while ago during the private punishment there was an option for a blowjob but that has disappeared a few months back
1300-1500 - Sorry, but the yoga sex scene with Lisa watching is so inconsistent now I can't remember what time it actually happens. Can I ask what's the trigger?
2100 - When you pick watch something with mom the option to actually watch something is gone, so about 3 options are missing now.
0000 - I can't seem to have sex with Kate, even when I don't enter the room at 2300 anymore.
0200 - With the new option to sleep with mom, I still can't see pictures at the "eat you out . . . so on your back" and "nope, time for a sensual massage.. So lie on your tummy." all the way to "I couldn't help it, you got to me..." This is despite using spectre1viper's pack alone and adding the mod22image pack. I've also added the assemblesharp as well.

Also, I think I'm missing something obvious for Lisa's Sunday photo shoot. I've gotten to the point where I need the lamps and asked Kira for them at 0300, but when she says she will bring it next night, she doesn't show up any other time than the usual 0300, but then there's just the usual options, but no lamp. Then come the next day and every day afterwards nothing until she shows up in the pool at 0300 and then I end up asking for the lamps again.

Sorry, it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. I love your work, but I figured I would ask as this is a list of things I've noticed over the last few months and was wondering about. Well, that and the fact that I can't get the pictures to work at 0200.
I think they are all in now. The private punishment is at breakfast. The yoga is Thurs at 15:00. The movie options are back, DS changed the trigger. Kate pool sex is back at 0:00. The images for 02:00 are included. Lisa's Sunday photo shoot has been updated, it's not the latest update from

konstant61

May 3, 2017
I have a problem with the mod

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I think they are all in now. The private punishment is at breakfast. The yoga is Thurs at 15:00. The movie options are back, DS changed the trigger. Kate pool sex is back at 0:00. The images for 02:00 are included. Lisa's Sunday photo shoot has been updated, it's not the latest update from
When I start the game all over again at the first day, Aunt Kira is in the pool.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
At what time does Kira appear in the pool?
Shes lying on poolside chair at 11.00 hrs, I thought she has her film shooting at that hour. Instead, shes taking care her dearest nephew by the pool. Hopefully she wont get fired too.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
If anybody wishes Max to go out of the house for a cup of coffee and meet Vicky early, try to add this line below under vicky cheat menu on Chancer Mod.txt.
cheatmenu.vicky!set_can.seevicky_1!set_can.go.cafe_1!set_loco.cafe_1^ |<color=red>Vicky Story</color>
Vicky Scenes (Attached)
vicky.JPG vicky-2.JPG vicky-3.JPG vicky-4.JPG

Leave the house button, will active when Max is outdoor (pool). This is the untouched version of Vicky scenes, the mod for Vicky so far is only for stats. Please let me know if this extra is working on your side, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes