Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
you dont even need to get the wallet, last playthrough I didnt get the chance to drug him before the demand to pay came so just paid him off, Kates mom still worked out.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Go peek mom's room on thursday night 3am(technically friday) you will see mom and kira sleep together. that is the trigger to go further.
as the story progressed, you will order a movie from internet. watch it with mom, and talk with alice on tv.
i managed to find this by pure chance, but thanks anyway!

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
At first you choose: Olivia or Lisa's boyfriend.

For her to come at night I think you need sleeping pills (mother). I have not played that route for some time. :S
So I can only be either Olivia or Lisa's bf ? I can do anal to Lisa in the kitchen now, so does that mean Olivia won't show up in the game?

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
so no sex with hes mom is this update and how a get a bj from alice and sex with olivia ?

Last edited:

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
I think so: a or b
i think so too, i unlocked both as a gf via the save editor and frankly it doesn't make sense storywise if you play through both if you pick the olivia path. Although i think there is an option to get them both somehow, at least i've seen other saves of it (might have been modded saves as well though) the game works fine with both as your gf on a modded save it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense (like lisa saying she doesn't want anal in the olivia scene, but getting assfucked every evening in the kitchen).

HotPepperupMyButt

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah same here. Can't get rid of him via Photo or the Wallet. I am only at day 93 tho. How long do I need 2 keep paying him off till that route becomes available (what day)? :)
In order for it to continue he needs to confront you about the money you stole with your mom you pay him the money he asks for without talking about the wallet and then you can talk to Kira had the same problem last version till i realized all the times I kept asking for more time delayed getting rid of him

Reactions: Gagi114

Nanonmigotona

Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys, i might be blind, but i cant find walkthrough on "schoolmate" and "mentor" opportunuties. If someone has a complite walkthrough of these two with all possible developments of the plot, please send it to me or reply to this

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
i think so too, i unlocked both as a gf via the save editor and frankly it doesn't make sense storywise if you play through both if you pick the olivia path. Although i think there is an option to get them both somehow, at least i've seen other saves of it (might have been modded saves as well though) the game works fine with both as your gf on a modded save it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense (like lisa saying she doesn't want anal in the olivia scene, but getting assfucked every evening in the kitchen).
So the threesome between Max, Lisa and Olivia I find in the image folder was on Olivia's path ?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
In order for it to continue he needs to confront you about the money you stole with your mom you pay him the money he asks for without talking about the wallet and then you can talk to Kira had the same problem last version till i realized all the times I kept asking for more time delayed getting rid of him
Thanks so much! Will try that ASAP :)

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, i might be blind, but i cant find walkthrough on "schoolmate" and "mentor" opportunuties. If someone has a complite walkthrough of these two with all possible developments of the plot, please send it to me or reply to this
Lol I'm stuck here with the ''schoolmate'' and ''mentor'' opportunities, workout everyday for weeks, nothing happened

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lol I'm stuck here with the ''schoolmate'' and ''mentor'' opportunities, workout everyday for weeks, nothing happened
I'd say it is a bug that it's not marked as being finished in this version, I took the Lisa GF route without Yoga and mine is also not finished.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask questions I'm sure have their answers in the 100+ pages of this thread... :oops:
- Mom agreed to let Kate come whenever but I never seem to get a dialog option in order to break the news to either one of them?
- Lisa said she'd think about becoming my GF but it's been a few weeks and apart from the regular Olivia visits (and cumming in either of their mouths) she's never given me an answer?
PS: Eric is out and I shot a movie with Mom.

Thanks!
You have an option to tell Alice when she is watching TV, you have to wait until Kate is at the pool at 0300.
Lisa lets you cum in her mouth, your dating, lol Seriously I don't remember ever getting a yes, but she does reference that you are later after you finish the blog scenes.

arseofjack

Aug 3, 2017
So, I'm having trouble getting rid of Eric.

In order for him to accuse me of stealing his wallet, I first need to 'declare war' on him, right? I get the advice from the aunt to steal his wallet. Get caught, buy beer and pills, and steal the wallet. But what do I do after finding out his name is Victor Moro?

I ask mom for 1 last chance (and 1 more), but I can't figure out what to do before I get sent to boot camp. Mom says I can stay if I behave, but is there anything concrete to do to make her not send you away?

Edit: for some reason, I never got the scene with Eric fucking the aunt at night. Are there certain requirements before that happens?

Edit2: if someone wants to give me a savegame where Eric has just been kicked out, that'd be cool too :)

Last edited:

Pothos

May 8, 2017
So, I'm having trouble getting rid of Eric.

In order for him to accuse me of stealing his wallet, I first need to 'declare war' on him, right? I get the advice from the aunt to steal his wallet. Get caught, buy beer and pills, and steal the wallet. But what do I do after finding out his name is Victor Moro?

I ask mom for 1 last chance (and 1 more), but I can't figure out what to do before I get sent to boot camp.

Edit: for some reason, I never got the scene with Eric fucking the aunt at night. Are there certain requirements before that happens?

Edit2: if someone wants to give me a savegame where Eric has just been kicked out, that'd be cool too :)
Stop asking for more time, confront Eric with the ID and you will get options. Pay up, Keep the ID, hacker route, Pay up, give the ID, Kate's Mom route . . . I think. Regardless, you have to get rid of the countdown, take the heat for the wallet, and then you will have options to get rid of him.

As far as saves,
Plenty of different types, or . . . two posts above your original post.

Reactions: Gagi114

arseofjack

Aug 3, 2017
Stop asking for more time, confront Eric with the ID and you will get options. Pay up, Keep the ID, hacker route, Pay up, give the ID, Kate's Mom route . . . I think. Regardless, you have to get rid of the countdown, take the heat for the wallet, and then you will have options to get rid of him.

As far as saves,
Plenty of different types, or . . . two posts above your original post.
Thanks mate!

Reactions: Pothos
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote