Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jagdar78

Jun 28, 2017
Please help I am stuck on the Alice's Blog I spyed on here while doing film which it wont let me anymore i knock she says go away during these times, and I do the show to play with herself only options are Tease! and Show me what your doing both kill the show. How do I progress further?

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Please help I am stuck on the Alice's Blog I spyed on here while doing film which it wont let me anymore i knock she says go away during these times, and I do the show to play with herself only options are Tease! and Show me what your doing both kill the show. How do I progress further?
When she tell you if you want to see more, you tell her no another time and go to her room

Last edited:

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Ok so mow I can have anal with Lisa but always with aunt Kira because we need more practice, we got practices with Lisa (bathroom twice a day + punishment), what can I do get anal with Lisa without the supervision of Kira?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
thanks for answering
so base on ur answer i can make conclusion
1st route can do yoga
2nd route olivia (i will try this route latter)
3rd can make lisa go without underwear (school and home)
for kitchen scene i can go with 1st route or 3rd route but not 2nd?

is this right?
That is correct as far as what I have seen, I have seen posts where they went the Olivia route and still had lessons with Kira but I haven't confirmed them nor do I know if Mods were used.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is correct as far as what I have seen, I have seen posts where they went the Olivia route and still had lessons with Kira but I haven't confirmed them nor do I know if Mods were used.
Some ppl say that if u start lessions with Kira before inviting Olivia u can have both ways, but most just use save editor. I was too late too much progress after this decision to start again. But normal way u can have weekly scene with 2 ways with Olivia and Lisa, after u play last scene 1st time Lisa told u that she will think about private lesions with her, which will come in some future update hopefully, you could do Kira, Lisa lesions easy if dev implement that, but so far no progress after that 10/20 weeks later.

Last edited:

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
How can I get any progression with Alice-massage (TV room scene)?
Mother is convinced, Kate can come freely now, but when i'm trying a foot massage, Alice says:
1. "You're not fooling anyone, your lie detector is showing. Thanks for the massage, but I think we should wrap up." and next day
2. "I think the massage is just an excuse for you, max. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the mood." (Btw, actual mood: awesome).
Thanks for advance..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can I get any progression with Alice-massage (TV room scene)?
Mother is convinced, Kate can come freely now, but when i'm trying a foot massage, Alice says:
1. "You're not fooling anyone, your lie detector is showing. Thanks for the massage, but I think we should wrap up." and next day
2. "I think the massage is just an excuse for you, max. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the mood." (Btw, actual mood: awesome).
Thanks for advance..
Finish the cunning plan opportunity and talk with both of them Kate when shes in house pool 3am and sis on couch, u should have extra line, after that u can progress even with massage just not every time, and wait few days or week.

Reactions: 'Jaeger' and Shenz

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
Finish the cunning plan opportunity and talk with both of them Kate when shes in house pool 3am and sis on couch, u should have extra line, after that u can progress even with massage just not every time, and wait few days or week.
Thanks, but I've done everithing, the new line appeares, Alice covers her pussy with her hand and dosn't let anything. Is this the progress whitch was promised? That's all?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, but I've done everithing, the new line appeares, Alice covers her pussy with her hand and dosn't let anything. Is this the progress whitch was promised? That's all?
y pretty much for current version, u cant do it every time only when she feels like it, so few days can be nothing and then again u can. Thats at least how it works i my save. U get BJ from here for now every few days or maybe 1nce a week not sure.

And ofcurse u get 1 day per week of sex action with kate or bj with Alice u get to choose 1 of 2 each time.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress Mentor and School Girl?

For Mentor, I am at the "need practice before lesson 2" stage.
However, there's no extra dialogue and I'm pretty much stalking Lisa all day.

For School Girl, I've done her homework a million times, nothing ever changes.

For School Mate, it's saying I need to progress on Mentor first.

I've gotten rid of Eric via Kate and have done all of the other opportunities.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Ok so mow I can have anal with Lisa but always with aunt Kira because we need more practice, we got practices with Lisa (bathroom twice a day + punishment), what can I do get anal with Lisa without the supervision of Kira?
Try to do EVERY sexual encounter with Lisa few times (including HJ during homework) and check talks with Kira.

Does anyone know how to progress Mentor and School Girl?

For Mentor, I am at the "need practice before lesson 2" stage.
However, there's no extra dialogue and I'm pretty much stalking Lisa all day.

For School Girl, I've done her homework a million times, nothing ever changes.

For School Mate, it's saying I need to progress on Mentor first.

I've gotten rid of Eric via Kate and have done all of the other opportunities.
Did you make Lisa fail her homework so she's been punished?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I always played with olivia as gf and I've now learned that this blocks progress on the mentor path. I know want to do that different. When do the two paths diverge? Not helping her get Alex at all? or when do I need to decide?

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
y pretty much for current version, u cant do it every time only when she feels like it, so few days can be nothing and then again u can. Thats at least how it works i my save. U get BJ from here for now every few days or maybe 1nce a week not sure.

And ofcurse u get 1 day per week of sex action with kate or bj with Alice u get to choose 1 of 2 each time.
Finally succeeded! :coldsweat: I just was impatient... Thanks a lot again!!!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I always played with olivia as gf and I've now learned that this blocks progress on the mentor path. I know want to do that different. When do the two paths diverge? Not helping her get Alex at all? or when do I need to decide?
Best thing DS could do in the next version is to re-open the Mentor Opportunity for those on the Oliva GF path.
Perhaps have Lisa ask Max and Olivia about some of the things they do in front of her and then have Kira Training opened up to get Lisa GF content.

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
When she tell you if you want to see more, you tell her no another time and go to her room
Doesn't seem to work for me. She takes everything off and then I say "another time", go to her room and only have option to spy (doesn't work) or to knock (she sends me away).

Besides that, I'm not sure if I have anything else to do. I just got caught by mom in the bathroom with Lisa (in the morning) but nothing happens after.

Also, how do you get caught with Alice by Lisa?

The blog opportunity has not ended yet, but I don't get any other option when on her website.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me. She takes everything off and then I say "another time", go to her room and only have option to spy (doesn't work) or to knock (she sends me away).

Besides that, I'm not sure if I have anything else to do. I just got caught by mom in the bathroom with Lisa (in the morning) but nothing happens after.

Also, how do you get caught with Alice by Lisa?

The blog opportunity has not ended yet, but I don't get any other option when on her website.
For Alice: first u have to do all of the options, after she get naked and u test all the lines u will see extra one which continue to go to her room.

After that when ur done with Alice blog ppl say u have to be on Lisa gf path (did test couple of ours doing only lisa and alice stuff skipping weeks altogether didnt work, am olivia route) and then just repeat go to here room at 9 pm some say until Lisa shows up someone mention it takes 1 hj, 1 bj and on 2nd sex scene Lisa shows up.

Reactions: mrtod

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'm on "Lisa girlfriend, Eric gone" path and I think I reached the end of v0.7 but I have some mysteries.

1. Is it possible to sleep in mom's bed?

At some point in v0.6 I got the dialog to ask mom for 3 things: I punish the sisters, no punishment for me & I sleep in her bed. The dialog with Kira about sleeping in mom's bed popped up about 10 game-days later and it was a lot of talk on how to go about it (if I get in her bed first she'll stay away yada yada) and then... nothing, no way to actually sleep in mom's bed. I found this immensely annoying because so many dialogues suggest it's available so I thought maybe it's a bug caused by my save (it's continued from v0.4 > v0.5 > v0.6 > v0.7) or maybe I ran into a bug because, logically, I shouldn't have been presented with a direct question for mom before I talked with Kira.

2. Anyone found a reason for the option to ask mom to not punish me "ever"? (the one where she says ok but she'll give a stern talk instead; the option is switchable, ~ once a week, with "punish me like everyone else")

I found no manifestation for this option. If I pay her for private punishments then we always do that regardless of this option. If I don't pay for private punishments then I get spanked, again regardless of this option. So is there any manifestation of this option?

3. Was it your experience to have the option to ask mom for a blowjob gone (I always get a handjob instead) after asking not to be punished ever (as part of the 3 requests referenced in question 1)?

At some point during private punishments I got the option to ask mom if maybe she could give a blowjob instead of a handjob and the game says something like "maybe in a future version". However, after I ask mom to never punish me, the option to ask for a blowjob is gone and I always get a handjob. Is this a glitch in my save or can someone confirm it happens for them also?

4. Is there any reason to pay mom $500/week as contribution to expenses instead of paying $1000 every 2 weeks for 30 days of private punishments AND 2 weeks of household expenses?

Intentional or not, the money paid for private punishments also count towards household expenses so it seems there is no reason to pay just for expenses directly... right?

5. Is there any reason to pay mom $500/week at all? I saw no downsides in not doing so.

10x

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote