Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
thanks.
then i wanna continue the cunning path , ann is giving me bj in her room and in the morning shower , but i can't progress anymore , what should i do ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks.
then i wanna continue the cunning path , ann is giving me bj in her room and in the morning shower , but i can't progress anymore , what should i do ?
You should get a new convo with aunt Kira in a week or 2.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
So far, the aspect of the game I enjoyed most was Ann's corruption and turn to adult film star. I look forward to more films ahead. I guess I have to play it through as Eric's butt boy to see what that game-play is like. The many routes make this more enjoyable than the twist. Thanks to all who answer questions in the forums, too.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So far, the aspect of the game I enjoyed most was Ann's corruption and turn to adult film star. I look forward to more films ahead. I guess I have to play it through as Eric's butt boy to see what that game-play is like. The many routes make this more enjoyable than the twist. Thanks to all who answer questions in the forums, too.
Well you don't HAVE to be his "friend", you can get rid of him as soon as possible and I'd say you won't really that much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well you don't HAVE to be his "friend", you can get rid of him as soon as possible and I'd say you won't really that much.
He wants to go all paths to experience all aspects of the game.

heckenheck

Sep 3, 2017
I was wondering what you needed to do in order to trigger being able to fuck lisa while she's washing the dishes.

Aug 7, 2017
Good Day
My first post here (sorry if my english isn't very well, i am from swiss)
Firts: Itz relly e wonderfull game
Second: is there a Walkthrouth vor v8 were you see all possible options?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was wondering what you needed to do in order to trigger being able to fuck lisa while she's washing the dishes.
You wait till you can ask her to stop wearing panties around the house then talk to aunt Kira and ask for something more.

Reactions: namilab

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Good Day
nope, you got one incomplete up to 0.6 version on 1st page, got opportunities thread (also incomplete up to 0.5) + all those wonderful 216 pages where all have been answered. closest thing you got is from our fox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good Day
No but I have some mini walkthroughs you can look at page 213 post 4246 Private spanking is one.

Most of the new content you can not miss but some are a little hard to unlock.
Private Spanking is one of them if you don't have the option to spank Lisa at the beginning.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I've made a Google Doc file, which I think will be useful for those with questions about the game.
It is mostly info how to finish all opportunities + some other things.

Hope you like it -

English is not my first language, so sorry for the many mistakes you will find in my vocabulary.

Reactions: WareWaNanji
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote