Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ok man, can you just push me in the right direction, I mean the thread for MOD. thanks again.
Ok, don't be confused if i may sound sarcastic, i'm not ! The lack of english vocabulary mostly..so i will make it simple and no mocking..

1-download the game
2-download the mod (the tool which allow the cheat menu in the game) here:

3-read the instalation explanation, very easy, just follow it
4-in the game, when you are in the room you open the computer and see "cheat menu".
5-do some test and have fun

and last but not least, thnaks Ikaruga for his fantastic job.

here you are :)

Last edited:

coolluckkm

May 28, 2017
upload_2017-6-5_11-37-52.png

Do you know why this text was broken?

In addition, the 'mentor' is completed in this version(anal)
I did yoga with mom everyday and I did Lisa's homework perfectly.
But........ nothing happened.
(When I stop the yoga, Lisa still my money...)

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Check your messages, I sent you an email there.

Sent man...check your email, that's also the route where you can kick eric,
and the path to Olivia, and you can f*** Alice one time only so make sure to save it
before you f*** her, just skip a day and tank to Aunt Kira, and btw, that's not the
path to Aunt-Lisa. Good luck.

FireFrog

May 5, 2017
Sent man...check your email, that's also the route where you can kick eric,
and the path to Olivia, and you can f*** Alice one time only so make sure to save it
before you f*** her, just skip a day and tank to Aunt Kira, and btw, that's not the
path to Aunt-Lisa. Good luck.
thanks

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I dont have any option to talk to her while she does the homework
You need to let lisa be punished by mom at least 3 times, so the next time you help her with homework te option of ill do it if you do something for me shows

albertus

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to edit some of the files so the MC can have sex with Lisa/receive BJs? I think my game is bugged..

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
elo, i got sleepeing pills i give it to Lisa near 14-18 and nothing to work all wekend mayby i do somthing wrong ?

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Ok, don't be confused if i may sound sarcastic, i'm not ! The lack of english vocabulary mostly..so i will make it simple and no mocking..

1-download the game
2-download the mod (the tool which allow the cheat menu in the game) here:

3-read the instalation explanation, very easy, just follow it
4-in the game, when you are in the room you open the computer and see "cheat menu".
5-do some test and have fun

and last but not least, thnaks Ikaruga for his fantastic job.

here you are :)

Thanks bro, got it, Cheers!!!

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Is there a way to edit some of the files so the MC can have sex with Lisa/receive BJs? I think my game is bugged..
dont know whter this will work or not. But give it a try.

Use Galin's Mod and reset Lisa flag.
at the end of version 0.4, Lisa flags look like this...

Midnight 0/3
Flag liza.topless 1
liza.mentor 1/2
dcd.lizamentor 0/3
ericnight 0/6
poss.sed 21/21

Reactions: Liam Parody

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have deciced to start V 0.5 once again from day 1. Now I'm on day 10 where i should start the "About Alex" discussion with liza, which will lead to 3 different paths/targets. My questions:
  1. are there any mininum level/mood/relationship/opportunities which I should have before starting it ?
  2. One of the paths is getting "liza girlfriend", right ? Which are the other two ?
  3. Which is the best way to play them to see most(all) content of the game ? One after the other (playing one to the end, then starting the other path), or is it possible to play each path parallel, day by day with using different saves/reload of each path ?

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Have any of you ever gotten relationship statuses higher than the following:

Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Mom - Friends

May 13, 2017
How do I get Lisa to give me a blowjob? I took the punishment for her several times, but I don't know in wich place and at wich time she's supposed to give me a blowjob. And yes, she has the bathrobe.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I've triggered it any time she's in your shared bedroom before you help her with homework.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Have any of you ever gotten relationship statuses higher than the following:

Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Mom - Friends
I don't think you can at this point. Probably in later builds. I think that'll play into the keeping Eric around and possible using your other family members to get mom to realize how much of a douche this little sh!+ is. I think your relationship, along with Eric's stats will play into how things progress later on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote