Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
There is no way to fix this because you used the wallet already so now you have to go the Kate mom's rout to get rid of Eric.

Kate's mom rout same place as Eric wallet rout.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Here it is.
First go talk to aunt Kira at the pool alone to get started.
"Kate's mom rout.
After being accuse of stealing wallet you need to talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you to try and steal his wallet when he is asleep, you will get caught.
Now either pay the 300 every Monday until you can pay off the 1000 or if you have the money wait till they come around again and ask for the money so pay the 1000 with out stealing his wallet and a few days later talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you about Kate's mom and special services and I mean Special Services.
Now talk to Kate about Special Services and she will tell you to get a big bag of weed and once you give her the big bag of weed you get the skype number to call Kate's mom.
She will tell you it will cost 5k and to make a video of Max having sex with Alice and to give the money to Kate witch is false, meet Kate and Alice in Alice's room the next time she shows up and do the deed.
The next morning you need to use the laptop to call Kate's mom and pay the 5k and now Eric will be gone in a day or 2.
(Warning) Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice.(Warning)"
sooo bad
so i gona start game from beginning. because i played Alex mom rout . iwant to play this rout and make eric a slave.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've downloaded the mod and extracted it. I'm now in the cheat menu but I can't find a bug fix where you can click on.
Could you explain in steps what I have to do please?
"click on laptop chose cheat menu and scroll down to Lisa and scroll down to bug fix and click on it"

If this does not work then upload this save game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sooo bad
so i gona start game from beginning. because i played Alex mom rout . iwant to play this rout and make eric a slave.
You are on Kats's mom rout you no longer have the wallet and you have to use Kate's mod to make him a slave.

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
"click on laptop chose cheat menu and scroll down to Lisa and scroll down to bug fix and click on it"

If this does not work then upload this save game.
I don't see "laptop chose cheat menu". I was looking in the notebook file mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can put a handcuff on Lisa. Once he put it on me.
You can put handcuff on Lisa and now you want her to put them on Max?

If so then stop all sex with Lisa for up to 5 days and it will happen, remember no sex at all you can help with homework without error and do her dishes but no sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't see "laptop chose cheat menu". I was looking in the notebook file mod.
After install of mod start up the game and go to notebook, 1.jpg and click on cheat menu then click on Lisa 2.jpg then just above the "back" button should be the GF bug fix (I don't really know whats it called for sure) 3.jpg
That should fix it and if it don't then upload the save game file and I will take a look at it.

Laptop = notebook and notebook = laptop.

Reactions: Andres799

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
After install of mod start up the game and go to notebook, View attachment 27934 and click on cheat menu then click on Lisa View attachment 27935 then just above the "back" button should be the GF bug fix (I don't really know whats it called for sure) View attachment 27936
That should fix it and if it don't then upload the save game file and I will take a look at it.

Laptop = notebook and notebook = laptop.
Ok thanks! But how can I "install" the mod. I could only extract it because it was a .rar file, or do I have to put the mod .rar file in a certain map in my files and extract it there?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
After you extract the .rar just place the mod.txt file in the main folder with the start up .exe, and start the game... It should then show up on the laptop options.

r1k2017

Oct 2, 2017
How can I conquer Vicky? I agreed to be a chef, but there is no online course or book to buy...

P.S.: Don't Bother I figured it out. Can't wait for the next update...

Last edited:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Game's pretty fun, but this Eric fucker is a complete all-stop for me. Totally ruins it. What's the fastest way to legit (as in without using the "get rid of Eric" mod) get rid of turd?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I conquer Vicky? I agreed to be a chef, but there is no online course or book to buy...
You can't yet not in this build need to wait for an update again.

Game's pretty fun, but this Eric fucker is a complete all-stop for me. Totally ruins it. What's the fastest way to legit (as in without using the "get rid of Eric" mod) get rid of turd?
Try one of my 2 mini walkthroughs and you may like the game again.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks Fox, but that sounds like it takes wayyyy too long. I'll just mod him out. Screw this cuck shit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks Fox, but that sounds like it takes wayyyy too long. I'll just mod him out. Screw this cuck shit.
Do not do it until you start training sensual massage on Alice or you will break your game.

Either way takes a long time.

Purplepynk

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get f-un-5b.img?

It's the Lisa pantyless image from the new morning school dressup sequence. It's weird. When she undresses she's not wearing panties, but when she dresses up, she puts them on, so the sequence is 1-2b-3b-5-4.

I tried going back to the time where you have her not wear panties to school, but at that point only the old sequence appears.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote