Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Save game thread:

You have to finish New Job quest and aunt Kira needs to move back to the lounge then you should be able to start the "try to sleep" with mom, it will take a lot of times to finish it but it will end.
You know so many things :p

Reactions: a1fox3

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
guess i posted my question in the wrong place last time. trying again.

so first time playing this and i want to give my first go a blind playthrough. this eric guy is shady looking and acting.

will he ever engage in sex with any of the 3 girls? it looks like he's trying to win them over with gifts.

edit: so apparently he can fuck alice, but that's behind closed doors and no CG to show for it. can he do the same to lisa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guess i posted my question in the wrong place last time. trying again.

so first time playing this and i want to give my first go a blind playthrough. this eric guy is shady looking and acting.

will he ever engage in sex with any of the 3 girls? it looks like he's trying to win them over with gifts.

edit: so apparently he can fuck alice, but that's behind closed doors and no CG to show for it. can he do the same to lisa?
We don't know that either but it is hinted at that he can, the only one other than Ann that you can see having sex is when he blackmails Kira and will happen at 3 am. (I don't remember the days but there are 2 that it can happen on.)
If he is doing all you say he is doing then you are on the verge of losing the the game.
If Eric's influence over 3 girls reach over 50% total and stays over 50% for a few days you lose.

I always block Eric from day 1 and he never touches any one but Ann, his GF until I can get rid of him.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

edit: i see he naturally gets the mom, and he can screw alice off-screen. is there a way to get eric to also have sex with lisa or is that not implemented yet?

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017

edit: i see he naturally gets the mom, and he can screw alice off-screen. is there a way to get eric to also have sex with lisa or is that not implemented yet?
There are options ( I think ) with Eric. The way i play it is without him, basically get rid of him. There is time in the game where you can get a chance to get rid of him ( with or without cheats ) and yes. You can have sex with Lisa but that's late game

ngamemods

Sep 5, 2017
how do i get this scene and the one where mom is bottomless and talking to me

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

He is trying to get rid of Max, Max is his nemesis and he is trying to get rid of him.
Sex is hinted at big time with Alice and just hinted at with Lisa but nether will be shown.

Like I said there are 2 ways to lose this game, on you don't get the money in time and get sent to camp and 2 3 girls influence is above 50% for Eric.

Why would anyone playing an incest story wants a none relative fucking his sisters so he does not get any this is beyond me. Oh well looks like there are those who wants a none incest story to play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get this scene and the one where mom is bottomless and talking to me
Well can't see the pic so no answer for that one.

You must be very close to the end and mom must be doing yoga topless and then:

1. Start on Monday and shower with mom ever day for a week watch her do yoga then follow her to the kitchen.
2. After doing 1 for a week starting on Monday for best chance stop showering and watching her do yoga and then meet her in the kitchen. It is random and will not happen all the time.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He is trying to get rid of Max, Max is his nemesis and he is trying to get rid of him.
Sex is hinted at big time with Alice and just hinted at with Lisa but nether will be shown.

Like I said there are 2 ways to lose this game, on you don't get the money in time and get sent to camp and 2 3 girls influence is above 50% for Eric.

Why would anyone playing an incest story wants a none relative fucking his sisters so he does not get any this is beyond me. Oh well looks like there are those who wants a none incest story to play.
sorry, i like ntr. i just wanted to get that route out of the way first. i literally just pulled an all nighter for this game and i'm still not done with what out. i started at 10PM and now it's 10:42 AM. i'm going to sleep...

Reactions: a1fox3

creepy_uncle

Oct 27, 2017
I know this probably was asked, but I can't find it in the walkthrough and here. How to have sex with Kira and Lisa at the same time? I saw that there are images like that in the files, but this is one of the few things I haven't seen in game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know this probably was asked, but I can't find it in the walkthrough and here. How to have sex with Kira and Lisa at the same time? I saw that there are images like that in the files, but this is one of the few things I haven't seen in game.
You must be doing either of Lisa GF path and doing both mentor and schoolmate at the same time and it just take time to unlock.
Remember all sex in the game is base on very high mood and very high authority over the sisters.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I can spank 1 sister now... but it's in front of mom... how can I spank Lisa in our room? When that triggers?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can spank 1 sister now... but it's in front of mom... how can I spank Lisa in our room? When that triggers?
You must spank Alice 5 time in front of every one then spank Lisa 2-3 times in front of every one and private spanking should open up for you.
You must have convo with mom 2 times for private spanking your sisters.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
You must spank Alice 5 time in front of every one then spank Lisa 2-3 times in front of every one and private spanking should open up for you.
Damn... I neglected Alice... *bad boy, bad boy* :D

@a1fox3 Hmm, also, when the spider spray is unlocked? Can't wait 3-4 days to catch a new one... :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote