Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I need to watch the movie we turn with aunt Kira and Mom at 9 PM friday but nothing happen no one his home exept little sister.. any helps?
If mom is there then you must be paying 500 every Monday so mom will see Max as an adult.
You must stop all sex with Ann/mom by noon on Friday.

Reactions: Herapa

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I am sorry but this game is to broken to even try to save it.

1. Alice's web site show only 1-2 times a week.
2. Weed store does not show up.
3. Lisa homework for free bug, (There is a fix for this but for the other 2 problems there is no fix.)
so restart?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so restart?
Yes but you have a problem and I think it is that mod you are using.

This mod is better and it has the Lisa homework fix in it.
Down at the bottom called GF bug fix.rar

Reactions: X_Alascato

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did it and nothing happen, i used the mod to get rid of erics might be the problem?
That could very well be the problem for a lot of players using a mod to get rid of Eric have broke there game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
since it's too late for aunt and Alice. i hope for Ann and Lisa that you can use condom for the first time. then do raw but cum outside. then finally raw and cum inside. that way the build up for more intimate as they trust / accept you more.

well, i just like condoms in games. it gives the female characters awareness that they can get pregnant and pregnancy is a big fetish of mine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
last tin can u recommend me a good walkthrough?
you need to follow this until Max can support himself with his web site.
Then this one but it has a few errors in it "User made walkthrough: 0.6"

Then if you need help of some of the quest then look at mine here: "My simple mini walkthrough's on some of the quest."

Aug 3, 2017
So is the video shoot with the mom not out yet? The aunt told me she'd come thursday evening early from work to do it, but I can't get it to trigger.

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all, I'm on Party Girl opportunity and can't obtain anything from conversation with Alice. She only show his breast.

• : Well, come in. I'm filling the bath

• : You know ... very good. I usually do not drink, but this time I wanted, and ... everything was wonderful! And how are you?

• : Of course! You're my brother. I'm sorry if I am rude to you. It's just a defense mechanism...

• : You wouldn't understand ... I want to apologize if I offended you by something. Oh, something in your pants is moving...

• : Yeah. And I see you too ... It’s so big...

• : Thank you, Max. Girls like to hear things like this from a guy. Even if he is their younger brother...

• : I'm not drunk enough. So ... you’ll have to deal with your problem yourself. And the bath is full, so...

• : Max ... do you want me to tell mom you were harassing me?
                  • Got it, leaving lock()
                • Okay. Good night, Alice lock()

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote