Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
weird, cause the mom isnt in the lounge, nobody is home except lisa.
Upload your save game then and I will take a look. please have it at 6 am Friday morning or Thursday night.

Reactions: Herapa

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Punishment by me disappeared!
I don't know the game mechanic how can I punish privately.

I had some time the option to punish privately, now just disappeared.

Any thoughts?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Any thoughts?
Wait 1 week and keep Mom, Alice and Lisa mood as high as they will go.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Any thoughts?
Who to be punished... you or you to punish the sisters?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry this game is so screwed up it is broken.
1. I said above that mood must be as high as it will go and there all to low. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Also with the New Job being unlocked and having Erik still there either you are using mods or your game is broken beyond repair on this save game. 5.jpg 4.jpg

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This little device is the best kept secret in Big Brother!!

Whether you want to make a change or just keep bad things from happening. You can simply start a game save then edit it to help you. You can edit any save you have made or been given.

Lose money Day 13 no problem
edit the min amount of money to 1000 bingo you are never broke.
Tired of busting you ass trying to keep the girls happy. edit min mood to 499 and keep there mood awesome.
What you kicked Eric now you can't see mom dressing in the morning. Change eric voy stage to min 6. Done.
Lol, You can even make them topless from day one. but that is just silly Right???

Experiment
with other features like changing images, My mom changing from day one is not the butt shot but Full frontal.

This little tool along with the decrypter can make this game less a grind fest and more your game.
Hell once it is on your computer weather you are a patron like I am or a pirate. YOU OWN IT!!

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
I thought being able to go shopping with the women on Saturday was a mod?
I have a clean install of 0.10 and can go just fine.. why?

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I think I've read someone posted that you could continue a different 2nd photoshoot scene at Kira at 3am, but I can't seem to trigger it in my gameplay, any help guys? Or is it true that 2nd photoshoot is a ONE TIME EVENT only?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I've read someone posted that you could continue a different 2nd photoshoot scene at Kira at 3am, but I can't seem to trigger it in my gameplay, any help guys? Or is it true that 2nd photoshoot is a ONE TIME EVENT only?
No the 2nd photo is during the day on Sat. while the family is gone just like the 1st photo shot.

The only thing that happens at 3 am is pool with Kira or bathroom with Alice and peeping at Kira and Mom in moms room on Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Plus training for Kissing or BJ from Kira 2 times a week.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
No the 2nd photo is during the day on Sat. while the family is gone just like the 1st photo shot.

The only thing that happens at 3 am is pool with Kira or bathroom with Alice and peeping at Kira and Mom in moms room on Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Plus training for Kissing or BJ from Kira 2 times a week.
Thanks for the info, so 2nd photoshoot really is a one-time event, no other scenes for Kira except what you mentioned?

Reactions: e2332

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the info, so 2nd photoshoot really is a one-time event, no other scenes for Kira except what you mentioned?
Yep that is it for now and we don't know if we will get any thing else other that the first movie you can fuck Kira again.

Wedro

Aug 9, 2017
a1fox3
In your simple mini walkthrough you mention the "Lisa homework bug". I am at the end of 3rd week, Aunt just arrived. For first 7 days I did homework for Lisa without making mistakes, now I make mistakes and she sleeps without pajamas. I think I did choose the qui pro quo option. I do use Ikarumod and I'm on the version 10 of the game. So, should I replace my mod with Ikarumod X as you advised if I'm not gonna hurry to spank Lisa? Or was this already fixed in v10 and I shouldn't worry about the bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
In your simple mini walkthrough you mention the "Lisa homework bug". I am at the end of 3rd week, Aunt just arrived. For first 7 days I did homework for Lisa without making mistakes, now I make mistakes and she sleeps without pajamas. I think I did choose the qui pro quo option. I do use Ikarumod and I'm on the version 10 of the game. So, should I replace my mod with Ikarumod X as you advised if I'm not gonna hurry to spank Lisa? Or was this already fixed in v10 and I shouldn't worry about the bug?
You will not have the bug because you did quid pro quo option.
The bug is still here but as long as you get Lisa spanked after agreeing to free homework it auto gives you the quid pro quo option, its the players who cheat every thing and never get Lisa spanked that get the bug.

If you cheat money make sure you never have more than 500 in Max's pocket when you go to war with Erik or you will have a hard time with the game.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
You will not have the bug because you did quid pro quo option.
The bug is still here but as long as you get Lisa spanked after agreeing to free homework it auto gives you the quid pro quo option, its the players who cheat every thing and never get Lisa spanked that get the bug.

If you cheat money make sure you never have more than 500 in Max's pocket when you go to war with Erik or you will have a hard time with the game.
In one playthrough I gave that motherfucker 100k.... xD

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote