Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
It takes time and you need to be doing sensual massage for the cunning plan quest before the game will advance.
plus some other minor triggers need to go off so keep doing all quests that you can and just play.
Ok thank you I did not realise that now time to do all quests

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, Max/Lisa real romance can deep the game, there is already too much unfinished plots. I love her character soo much :heartcoveredeyes:, if there will be none update on this matter in near future, then hell i will go and write their story :HeyGuys:.
Just need someone to help out CG's. There is soo much potential at nearly every event and im a very good storyteller. :biggrin:
Yeah. True! I just love Lisa's route.

Reactions: Tymoriel

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Why?! I love Lisa the most!
True, Lisa is the most interesting character in the game. Maybe because of the sex-ed training option and the development of her character in the game. An example of peer /sibling pressure (I guess). Also, a character like her's is maybe only possible in imaginary world.

On the romance front, definitely expecting huge content updates. Keeping fingers crossed.

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone help me !

Im at the point where i need to go for the first date With Lisa but there is no option for me to leave the house on Monday or Friday what am i doing wrong ?

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Just to clarify??? Only 19out of 21 opportunities unlocked, via Olivia route. Is that all, or is there any left. Will list the names later.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Because Lisa wants to keep her first time for truly lover and we are just a sex partner lol, should respect her wish

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone help me !

Im at the point where i need to go for the first date With Lisa but there is no option for me to leave the house on Monday or Friday what am i doing wrong ?
Maybe u were supposed to meet her at 1500 hrs. Accessible from pool. With a symbol of building.

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
True, Lisa is the most interesting character in the game. Maybe because of the sex-ed training option and the development of her character in the game. An example of peer /sibling pressure (I guess). Also, a character like her's is maybe only possible in imaginary world.

On the romance front, definitely expecting huge content updates. Keeping fingers crossed.
Right! Fingers crossed! Really am hoping!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me !

date.jpg

Just to clarify??? Only 19out of 21 opportunities unlocked, via Olivia route. Is that all, or is there any left. Will list the names later.
Yes that is all you can do for now, maybe in the v.12 update we will get more but we will have to wait.

Because Lisa wants to keep her first time for truly lover and we are just a sex partner lol, should respect her wish
Yes we should respect and later in the game make sure you read what she has to say.

Maybe u were supposed to meet her at 1500 hrs. Accessible from pool. With a symbol of building.
Yep see pic above.

If the d

If the day and time are right, it will be highlighted green
Only green writing is for Alice's blog to enter her room.

Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017

I really would like to see Max start real romance with Lisa and while they keep digging deep with their relationship Max view about only sex about to change. Maybe Max keep doing movies with Kira for sometime but after a while Max and Lisa become much closer and Max give up sex with everyone else. Or maybe they can invite Olivia sometime to have fun together. Lisa cannot be innocent anymore thats for sure, but her fantasy and wishes can be allowed after all.
And after they evolve real love or keep open relationship some nice event can happen, at home they act as siblings and they act as lover to the world outside.

Sorry i just cant stop thinking about some nice events that can be writed and inserted into the game. :)

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
guys i finished lisa gf and i want to try olivia do you guys have any save first time when i olivia visits

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
max notiafter romance even lisa knows it.
she even sugesting vicky.
max is wicked man he is chase every tails
and everyone know it
all they ok too
no one demanding been exculisive

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote