Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, could anybody share the savegame, where the v.0.11 begins? Please! I cannot find it anywhere.
I have 1 for the v.10 yoga path and all 3 for v9.6 in the save game thread, start at last page and work your way to the beginning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Done, thx dude.
When you cheat money at the beginning of the game for everything you can break your game.

The game is trying to help you and you need to start doing chores for mom for about a 2 - 3 weeks and then get Max spanked 1 time and this will open up private spanking from mom on Max, this should open the quest to get rid of Eric but you can have broken your game already.
If you don't get this done your game can and will break so you can no longer go forward.

Never cheat money at the beginning of the game unless you don't get the money to buy the clothes before Eric does then do them dam chores.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok, started from the beginning, just cheated at the reputation and mood, so this should work? hope so and thx for your help.
When you cheat you don't get the relationship boost and the triggers that go with it.
Mood is no problem as far as I can tell, you still need to get spanked when you try to get his wallet the first time then get your sisters spanked after wards to get reputation up.
You need to get Lisa spanked 1 time at the beginning and then do her homework without error 6 times then you can get her spanked till maxed.

Do the chores for mom and when Max gets spanked when he tries for the wallet you can ask mom for private spanking.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Finished off everything looks like. Such a lame update tbh.
made sure alice and mom were caught respectively
mom saw lisa and max being punished
I punished kate by alice's order

So how did you trigger all those scenes you described? I cant find or get a single new dialog or scene that advances the opportunities.
I followed the walkthrough of 0.9, and then some members gave me tips.
Basically you have to skip a few days and ask Alice for what her plan is
make sure you fuck lisa during the longue
alice will give you and lisa punishment because she wants permission for you to fuck lisa
you have to continiously pleasure alice or she gives you oral during the longue scene at night
sometimes mom will caught you
you have to continously have mom give you bj at longue
sometimes alice will caught you
for the blog, just visit her and she'll basically tell you to get lisa sometimes.
not much for the spider scene, you get to lick her cunt.
for the clinic, see the chick a few times, and then she'll ask you to
talk to lisa, and she'll say talk to alice, and you bring alice to clinic, do that a few times
etc etc

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
^I already triggered that scene...

Ann is jealous says that Lisa shouldn't be corrupted and would ban Max to bootcamp
Tells Alice to close her legs.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Finished off everything looks like. Such a lame update tbh.
made sure alice and mom were caught respectively
mom saw lisa and max being punished
I punished kate by alice's order

I followed the walkthrough of 0.9, and then some members gave me tips.
Basically you have to skip a few days and ask Alice for what her plan is
make sure you fuck lisa during the longue
alice will give you and lisa punishment because she wants permission for you to fuck lisa
you have to continiously pleasure alice or she gives you oral during the longue scene at night
sometimes mom will caught you
you have to continously have mom give you bj at longue
sometimes alice will caught you
for the blog, just visit her and she'll basically tell you to get lisa sometimes.
not much for the spider scene, you get to lick her cunt.
for the clinic, see the chick a few times, and then she'll ask you to
talk to lisa, and she'll say talk to alice, and you bring alice to clinic, do that a few times
etc etc
Good recap. I think that just about sums up my thoughts on it too. I think has done some early code and story reworks to open routes and quests to everyone instead of limiting things by Olivia/Lisa route (as an obvious example); I'm hoping this is going to make better, more fluid updates that will (hopefully) make for a less buggy game over time. I haven't played again from the start in this update, but I think the notes suggested this was a part of the update. With that in mind, I wouldn't be shocked or upset with another update before Xmas.
EDIT: Something with another movie and maybe some purely recreational scenes with Kira and some of the others. Nothing committed to a story line.

Last edited:

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Any idea how to progress with Lisa's Mentor quest? After the dishwashing anal scene, I decided to peep on her in the bathroom resulting in mom getting mad. After that, I can't progress and I've already done pretty much all up in the current version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any idea how to progress with Lisa's Mentor quest? After the dishwashing anal scene, I decided to peep on her in the bathroom resulting in mom getting mad. After that, I can't progress and I've already done pretty much all up in the current version
Private spank your sisters is next for mentor.
Why peep at Lisa in the bathroom when in the morning just knock and chose the top option and have fun and at night knock and walk in and have fun.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Private spank your sisters is next for mentor.
Why peep at Lisa in the bathroom when in the morning just knock and chose the top option and have fun and at night knock and walk in and have fun.
Ah thanks, I figured it out. Yeah I had to peep to trigger Mom appearing so I can "Punish them myself". Any idea about Alice? After starring in the film and having Kate around and bang her once a week is there anything else for her? "Cunning Plan" is still unticked as complete. Maybe I have to continue along Lisa's mentor quest?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah thanks, I figured it out. Yeah I had to peep to trigger Mom appearing so I can "Punish them myself". Any idea about Alice? After starring in the film and having Kate around and bang her once a week is there anything else for her? "Cunning Plan" is still unticked as complete. Maybe I have to continue along Lisa's mentor quest?
Cunning Plan is to get mom to accept Max massages and she gives him HJ.
Show up and peep at mom in the morning shower and join her.

hi, some walkthrough for version 0.10 or 0.11?
No.
There is kinda walkthrough for .10, "12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."

how do I update my 0.10 version to 0.11
You don't update v.11 is the full game.
Just bring over your save games, they go in the same place in both.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, there were a few questions about the game:
1) All the opportunities are fulfilled (except for "arachnophobia" and "changing roles"), but I do not remember what would happen such an event as yoga with Max. Mom is already doing topless yoga. I missed some kind of trigger and now there will not be a joint yoga? Or can you do it?
2) "Changing roles" - Alice forbade us and Lisa to do sex in the kitchen. Judging by the pictures there is a scene where she catches us and punishes in the living room, I already passed this scene, but there is still a scene when, during the punishment, the three of us are caught by the mother. How to get this scene? After a while, the scene happens despite the fact that there was no sex, it's strange.
3) "Changing roles" - Almost finished this task, but did not see the scene where Max spanked Katya. Will this happen in the future or do we need some kind of special trigger? After a while, spanking Katya is happening itself.
4) "Arachnophobia" - already made several times full sex with Alice after catching a spider, but the task is not marked as complete. Is there something ahead or a "bug"?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote