Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That doesn't make sense though. From what I understand I need this to progress on the new movie, sex ed, massage lotion as well. Plus I think I've seen people on Olivia path posting here getting stuck even further.
Well, trying to keep answer short here. The only way to start the punish system for v11 is making Lisa peep on you and Alice. This option isent available on Olivia path. It comes after Kira having sex-eds with Max and Lisa. As for Ann and the lotion i don't know. I tried a save from v11 on olivia and i got nothing.. Everything is basically locked behide the Lisa path. Alice will punish you. Ask you to join Lisa in her cam show. Start giving Max blowjobs in the lounge that leads to Oral. All this is required for Ann to bust you. And as i understand if she does not catsh you doing all this your locked out of any new content. If anyone on the Olivia path can give you a better answer i wish you GL. If not you need to restart and pick a Lisa path :/ Sorry i can't be of much more help but it's noted that Olivias old path pretty much screws the players rojaly at this point.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
The mom doesn't go to work.. I already did 3 movies. Already get caught for all scenarios (bj,cunni,hj,bj,spank) and have the conversations about them. Can't advance sex-ed.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If anyone on the Olivia path can give you a better answer i wish you GL. If not you need to restart and pick a Lisa path :/ Sorry i can't be of much more help but it's noted that Olivias old path pretty much screws the players rojaly at this point.
(First off, I might be wrong about seeing people here on Olivia path getting stuck further ahead. It seems when a lot of people are yapping about Olivia path in 0.12 they are really talking about the Olivia opportunity in Lisa GF path.)
I just don't see how the developer can keep everyone on Olivia path from progressing in the main story line, movie, mom relations etc. Game over you chose the wrong path? Lol. Or will we on Olivia path get another progression next update? Doesn't make sense. But unless someone on Olivia path can confirm they managed to progress through the 0.12 stuff I guess I have to assume you are correct.

I'll switch to my Lisa GF save then, which is around the first movie, and grind through it all to reach the new content. Sigh. Thanks for the talk though.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Finished everything, but got to the point where you find mom after work and she lets you do "Anything". Now i can do both options whenever i want.

But then the game asked for 400$ but nothing has has changed after i payed. Was it just a random payout?

IcingZero

Jan 5, 2018
I guess I'm missing something. I see a Save Request thread. A Translation thread and all dialgues thread. I just don't see a downloads link thread. Would love to check it out.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Dear All,
it's really a long time that I don't play BB (ver0.8 I think).
Can someone give me the most updated walkthrough? I want to start again from the beginning.
Thanks a lot
Z

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
OK. I am totally confused now!

Except "Arachnophobia" I finished all opportunities even I do not know HOW!

I never reach those scene:
when Alice catch MC/Ann BJ in front of TV,
nor Ann`s Final words after catch MC/Lisa punishment by Alice in TV room even she was catch us zillion times.
I do not know does that, /endless grinding task/, even trigger anything else in the game.

What is more strange, at the end of some opportunities, usually we have information about end of that opportunities in current game version? But not now!? I discovered that I was finished it simply by checking which opportunity I didn`t finished.

I still thinking that I`ll have problems in next version`s of the game, coz didn`t finished bloody "Arachnophobia" opportunities at a time when it need to be finished

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
@Coolook you have 2 main problems that I see. (Actually one 1 main problem, you cheated everything.)

1. You did not do chores for mom at the beginning of the game or you did not do enough of them to get the new convo with her about not spanking Max if front of everyone but do it in her bedroom. View attachment 54894
If you did the chores with mom then once you first try to get Eric's wallet and got spanked for it this new convo would have came up.

2. You cheated all skills and there is a lot of triggers that should have gone off in the first 100 points but you did not get them to go off because you cheated. View attachment 54895

You might be able to save this game but you will need to do at least 3 weeks of jobs for mom then get Max spanked and the new convo should come up.

As for the sex with Alice and Kate video you may not be able to do it because you cheated the skills to high but give it a try after you do the chores for mom and get that new convo with her.

Remember I do not provide private support.

Thank you so much :)

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone can help me with V11? I got 2 quest still open in the game and 1 half way done.
Cunning plan stop
I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or can fuck Kate. I’m living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won’t get too repetitive! I think I’ll be able to get more from them … Much more.Eventually…

Blog
Alice has laid some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn’t want to turn what we have in a routine. Se we’ll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happen to me! And the things to come are…

Schoolgirl
’ve met Lisa’s demands and gave her $1000. Exercising is not big deal either, only two times a week is easy. She asked for more time to come up with new demands. I wonder what she’ll ask next? (I've finish mentor)

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Schoolgirl
’ve met Lisa’s demands and gave her $1000. Exercising is not big deal either, only two times a week is easy. She asked for more time to come up with new demands. I wonder what she’ll ask next? (I've finish mentor)
That's as far as schoolgirl goes if you pick one of the two Lisa paths. The only point of it is to open up the rest of the mentor path.

dalisimi

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me, im trying to get naked yoga and lisa is my gf and i went to bathroom and yoga after with ann and followed her to kitchen and nothing is happening. By the way her mood is awesome, is there something i missed or maybe some other requirements. I just watched ann and kira in bedroom and im with lisa on anal in kitchen and doing cam shows with alice.
And what is next step with lisa if there is any?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
To get in to see mom and use the lotion, just wait for days where she is away on her job. On those days don't offer her the massage in her room earlier in the day. Also I think her mood has to be awesome. Normally works for me.
no mae i writen here no one answered even post save game at past.no opiton on shop lotion so i dont have lotion.
even past 100 extra day didnt do anything its buged
mom just came from her job . i don't think she is sleeping already . should i go to her today .leave opiton
nothing else happen
i dont know even how lotion opiton pop on shop.or why or how buged
mood is awesome its buged
several people have this trouble

edit nvm i find my mistake.i had another save for something i had load some other save.then next time i play i contriousd auto save becouse of when u start game click continiou result i played my another save without notice.which missing movie watch.
i just when i look up save games i notived from day count was so close 550 ish around but few day diffrent(even fast forward) my mistake was that.

ds why didnt add load option on launch screen dunno
its new game and continue so i was looking one old day and exit and forget.
all this happen.didnt check i watched movie didnt think of it was fas forwards something else
im sorry who had trouble similar dunno they did similar mistake save game like me dunno but rgis can be missed

dalisimi

Aug 25, 2017
plz somebody give me hints for triggering mom's new job and Lisa's sex ed!
For moms new job you have to talk to kira first to get mom to have photosesion with you and then one more time the same after that just go and talk to kira in mornings by the pool after some time it should open by the way you have to pay 500 for first photo shot and 700 for second. If you finished that and kira moved to anns room you should spy on them on Thursday at 3pm and then tomorrow talk to kira by the pool.
You should order a book and give it to her, first the magazine then the book.
Hope it helps :D

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Actually, Kira already left and let me come to mom at night. I still can't find the trigger for the 0.12 content about mom.
I did all the previous movies, and finished the others opportunities.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
For moms new job you have to talk to kira first to get mom to have photosesion with you and then one more time the same after that just go and talk to kira in mornings by the pool after some time it should open by the way you have to pay 500 for first photo shot and 700 for second. If you finished that and kira moved to anns room you should spy on them on Thursday at 3pm and then tomorrow talk to kira by the pool.
You should order a book and give it to her, first the magazine then the book.
Hope it helps :D
I've done that already.. Wait... Does Kira move Ann's room again?
But I can't talk with Kira now cuz there is no talk button

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote