Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, that fixed things. Thanks for the help! I had to deliberately not try to persuade Mom to overlook a failed stealth to get the spanking. My Persuasion is so high that it almost never fails.

It's so easy to miss some of these triggers.

Speaking of triggers, I may be stuck in some other Opportunities. Blog isn't progressing past the daily couples webcast with the occasional fucking of Alice by client request. Isn't there content after this? Also, how do I get to do more with Alice in the lounge than just a semi-chaste massage with her foot on Max's dick?
Yes there is but its a long ways off and is part of the changing role quest.
After the 4th movie of just before new things start to happening in the lounge. (It could be after the 3rd movie.)

Reactions: AWolfe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get mom in handcuffs? And how do I get mom naked in the kitchen (no apron)
No handcuff for mom and you just show up in the kitchen after you are able to get BJ from her to see her ass naked.
Its random though and will not happen every time until you start fucking her.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
After the 4th movie of just before new things start to happening in the lounge. (It could be after the 3rd movie.)
Okay, thanks again. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any other triggers.

This is a GREAT game. Pity that it's unlikely to ever see further development. Damn that Patreon mess.

Reactions: a1fox3

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can you have sex with Ann during yoga? And also is there anything other than blowjob in lisa ann tutor path? Thanks :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you have sex with Ann during yoga? And also is there anything other than blowjob in lisa ann tutor path? Thanks :)
Yes if you are doing Lias GF path with yoga and no nothing else than mom or Lisa BJ.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay the game is just confusing an i have no idea were i'm at in the save an how to get rid of Eric. What would happen if i use the cheat to get rid of him does it effect the story?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Third movie makes Max able to ask Alice about Kate and also persuade her to go futher then just the old leg massage. 2 ways of BJ :) You still have to wait for movie 4 before the aracnophobia quest moves beyond HJ in Alice bed tho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay the game is just confusing an i have no idea were i'm at in the save an how to get rid of Eric. What would happen if i use the cheat to get rid of him does it effect the story?
You will screw up your game.
Getting rid of Eric is easy once you know how. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
Do not get rid of Eric until after you get sensual massage on Alice up to 100 or you will take a long time to get it because Alice will no longer sunbath when Eric is gone and you only get to do mom once a week.
You start sensual massage on Alice before getting rid of Eric.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
How do I get mom in handcuffs? And how do I get mom naked in the kitchen (no apron)
Handcuffs is part of the "Control" opportunity. You need to be on the wallet quest and make Eric your bitch to unlock thoes scenes. Not completely sure about the no apron in the kitchen. I can fuck her every morning and have both Lisa and Alice drop by but she is never fully nude.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You will screw up your game.
Getting rid of Eric is easy once you know how. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
Do not get rid of Eric until after you get sensual massage on Alice up to 100 or you will take a long time to get it because Alice will no longer sunbath when Eric is gone and you only get to do mom once a week.
You start sensual massage on Alice before getting rid of Eric.
Yeah but like i said it is confusing and with the save i don't know were i'm at i would love a save that is the day before he is gone or right after he is gone. It is hard starting from a save since you have no idea were in the game you are at.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Yes that is all you get.
Crap, tks for keep answering my question mate your rock, i notice that spider quest wont go further (just HJ) until max taken a medice in side effect quest, but what bout blog ouest when max can make sex cam with both sisiter present ..?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Crap, tks for keep answering my question mate your rock, i notice that spider quest wont go further (just HJ) until max taken a medice in side effect quest, but what bout blog ouest when max can make sex cam with both sisiter present ..?
Once you finish the 4th movie and talk to Alice about it you will be able to get more then a HJ from Alice in her room.
Do it 3 times and then have a chat with Lisa. Ask her to peep on you and Alice. After this new content will open up and this leads to the part where Alice will invite Lisa to her sex show :)

Aug 14, 2017
how do i progress with alice to more than just a HJ with the spider quest, cumming in her for punishments, and buy the movie to watch with mom?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Once you finish the 4th movie and talk to Alice about it you will be able to get more then a HJ from Alice in her room.
Do it 3 times and then have a chat with Lisa. Ask her to peep on you and Alice. After this new content will open up and this leads to the part where Alice will invite Lisa to her sex show :)
tks mate, and what about alice cought max and lisa having sex in the kitchen when would that happen ??

gunjack

Jan 31, 2018
Guys, I need some help because I believe I'm stuck. Managed to get Alice to put pills in Eric's food and I talked with Kira (waiting for the hacker thing). Not sure what triggers I'm missing, If someone could take a look at my save?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote