Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nim

May 6, 2017
How do you get to this scene?
Badboy is refereing to the Kira in Anne's bed scene....After Eric is gone and Anne loses her job, Max and Kira will start to talk about what to do next. Max will suggest Kira sleep with Anne and.... the clothed Kira in bed with Anne scene will happen at 3 am on Thursday. If you went to bed early you may catch just Kira in mom's bed at 6/7 am on Friday morning. When you ask Kira after this, Kira will repeat next week and after but in the nude at the times mentioned.

M

MantisK

The walk-throughs are nice, but are actually just notes. Has anyone changed "what I want" with Mom? If you thought it was better to work up to sleeping together but asking for punishment control, then changed, will it kill both routes?
Also, with many paths ending at 40-60 days, and others at 130+, I am sure saves will be negated soon. This is the bad thing with long play undeveloped games. I wish my saves from 0.4 without Eric ever in the game (used cheat) would work, but too many early line changes. This game as is should never play past 90 game days, and would still have uneven development. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Purplepynk

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a bug?

I've tried literally everything to get the dishwashing scene and nothing happens. I've got Lisa pantyless, Eric is gone, morning/evening bj/peek, taking the blame for a bj, hj,show tits everything multiple times, and Kira will only offer to visit at night.

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
So I got most of the scenes, even the kitchen scene with Lisa. I am trying to get the photoshoot with Mom and Aunt Kira, I do see both of them sunbathing topless (t-mk-1.img), I can't seem to get past this event. Anything I need to do or I missed to continue on this?

Purplepynk

Jul 7, 2017
Nvm, I found it after hours and hours of "wait".... "wait"...."wait.

Talk to Kira to get the photoshoot. Eric needs to be gone, and you'll have to wait a few weeks for Ann to get fired and have financial troubles.

abericus

May 29, 2017
Hey up all could someone help me please I am trying to get this scene

View attachment 8653
Erick is Max Pet, pick 2 Keep him around and help you out

Page18 Post by TCMS
This is what I got so far:
  • Steal his wallet & talk to him
  • Agree to pay the money "you" stole from him next meal (4k$)
  • Wait
  • When he's home after dinner in mom's room check it out
  • He will receive a call
  • Search the computer for his name
  • Talk to the aunt
  • Wait
  • Talk to the aunt again
  • She will suggest a hacker
  • Go to the computer talk to the hacker and agree to pay him
  • Wait a day
  • Contact the hacker

Then you have 2 options keep erik but he can't touch your sisters and will work for you or get rid of him.

1. Get rid of him
Go to the computer and contact his enemies. Next day he's gone.

2. Keep him around and help you out
Wait for eric to be alone in mom's room
Talk to him
Dialogue is pretty much straight forward.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
So I got most of the scenes, even the kitchen scene with Lisa. I am trying to get the photoshoot with Mom and Aunt Kira, I do see both of them sunbathing topless (t-mk-1.img), I can't seem to get past this event. Anything I need to do or I missed to continue on this?
How did you unlock the Lisa learning scenes with Aunt Kira ?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Please some explain how to Dishwashing scene with lisa with details, i've done everithing but not working, and i already do morning and evening bj from her.

Raider

Jun 10, 2017
Help needed Guys....
I cant trigger lisa and max practice sessions,when kira told to practice on your own time after kira second teaching class at night.i cant get those practice sessions,i have been doing dishes and homework but nothing is happening.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Help needed Guys....
I cant trigger lisa and max practice sessions,when kira told to practice on your own time after kira second teaching class at night.i cant get those practice sessions,i have been doing dishes and homework but nothing is happening.
You need to repeat each of the following scenes at least 3 times: Lisa morning shower BJ (enter), Lisa morning shower peep, Lisa evening bath BJ (enter).

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You need to repeat each of the following scenes at least 3 times: Lisa morning shower BJ (enter), Lisa morning shower peep, Lisa evening bath BJ (enter).
I don't have much knowledge on the Lisa path, but aren't they after the hj during homework?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I don't have much knowledge on the Lisa path, but aren't they after the hj during homework?
Yes, that should be after the hj during homework. I don't have too much knowledge of the game altogether as I'm cheating and freewheeling through it (as I like the CG but the story and gameplay I find crap).

ngoisaoptv

May 27, 2017
Is there a bug?

I've tried literally everything to get the dishwashing scene and nothing happens. I've got Lisa pantyless, Eric is gone, morning/evening bj/peek, taking the blame for a bj, hj,show tits everything multiple times, and Kira will only offer to visit at night.
Lisa pantyless =>mood full => talk kira in living room at 3AM => lesson kiss

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote