Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
In other words you must get your sisters spanked.
how can i get a picture of the pervert eric? at night i got 50% luck but it always fails?

You have to set up alice with cigaretes so that her mum punisher and/or you must inentionally do lisa`s homework wrong so that mum also punishes her
how can i get a picture of the pervert eric? at night i got 50% luck but it always fails?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well got another problem i stole his wallet but the manual says go search on the internet about victor but i can't find that option on my laptop?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
And many more mini walkthroughs in post 1, 2 and 3 of this thread.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
well got another problem i stole his wallet but the manual says go search on the internet about victor but i can't find that option on my laptop?
I got stuck on that bit myself long ago. Computer will not show option to search for Erics identity untill you involve Kira. You must talk to her and give her the Wallet. Once she has information to give you, go back to computer.

Just looked through that walkthrough and the 9-10 option are actually in the wrong order. Thats why i got stuck a few times early on. You wont be able to search computer for Victor Moro untill you get that information from Kira. WT says to search fist, then talk to Kira. Just a heads up mate :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just looked through that walkthrough and the 9-10 option are actually in the wrong order. Thats why i got stuck a few times early on. You wont be able to search computer for Victor Moro untill you get that information from Kira. WT says to search fist, then talk to Kira. Just a heads up mate :)
i can't talk to kira even when i get the wallet wtf?

could you fix a safefile where he just gtfo? (desperate here tried so much but can't fix it)

well whatever i do i don't go further with it and it keeps sucking ... getting desperate do you have by any chance a safefile where eric is early gone in the game? lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
could you fix a safefile where he just gtfo? (desperate here tried so much but can't fix it)
well whatever i do i don't go further with it and it keeps sucking ... getting desperate do you have by any chance a safefile where eric is early gone in the game? lol
""""
8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
10. Next day go talk to aunt Kira at the pool asap and tell her all about it and give her the ID.
"""""

You must do #8 then #9 and then #10, above all you must do 8 and over hear that convo then you can look up Eric on the laptop and then you take the info to Kira.

@JohnPonn

Sorry to correct you but you must do them in the order I have posted.

8 over hear convo.
9 search computer for Eric and find nothing.
10 go to Kira and give ID and she will get the info.

Since I have not played the game in over 2 months its about time to do so and I will correct it if so but I think I am right.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
""""
8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
10. Next day go talk to aunt Kira at the pool asap and tell her all about it and give her the ID.
"""""

You must do #8 then #9 and then #10, above all you must do 8 and over hear that convo then you can look up Eric on the laptop and then you take the info to Kira.
wut again something different??? goddamn i don't know what to do anymore lol.
But the problem is i want to give him the 1000$ but the event doesn't happen so i always run into mom's room and see him sitting there smiling and waiting for me to pay up?
i think something broke and i don't know where -_-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wut again something different??? goddamn i don't know what to do anymore lol.
But the problem is i want to give him the 1000$ but the event doesn't happen so i always run into mom's room and see him sitting there smiling and waiting for me to pay up?
i think something broke and i don't know where :noexpression:
Stop going to see Eric and just leave him alone and within 2 weeks him and mom should come to you for the money.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
could you give me a savefile? because in my save it doesn't work the event just get's skipped???
No I will not give you a save file when there are many, many of them in the save game thread for BB.

use cheats... its the easiest way
Cheats other than a little money can and will break your game.

There are to many triggers in the first 100 points and if you cheat stats then they do not go off and break your game down the way.

After getting you stats to 100 in game then you can cheat all you want.

brath

Jun 5, 2018
i am in loop
i getting hj from ann in bathroom in morng
i am visiting doc to donate sperm
sex with kate and bj from alex
spanking both alex and lisa
sex with alex by spider and spanking
ann gives bj and hj and i give massage to her
lisa sleeps naked and bj when olivia with only sleeping pils
kira gives bj
ann is but naked in morning some times
how i get sex from ann,kira and lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am in loop
i getting hj from ann in bathroom in morng
i am visiting doc to donate sperm
sex with kate and bj from alex
spanking both alex and lisa
sex with alex by spider and spanking
ann gives bj and hj and i give massage to her
lisa sleeps naked and bj when olivia with only sleeping pils
kira gives bj
ann is but naked in morning some times
how i get sex from ann,kira and lisa
You are at the end of what you can do with Olivia as your GF (girl friend), Olivia content ended in v.10 and all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
No I will not give you a save file when there are many, many of them in the save game thread for BB.
lol suddenly it fixed itself wtf lol i was like fk it and did speedrun (2weeks in game) + how do i even meet olivia/ vicky?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lol suddenly it fixed itself wtf lol i was like fk it and did speedrun (2weeks in game) + how do i even meet olivia/ vicky?
Both are at the end of or very near the end of the Mentor quest.
Mentor quest is 1 of 2 longest running quest in the game and Cunning Plan is the longest.

ADD: And you can not miss them as long as you are doing 1 of 2 Lisa GF path's.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote