Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
You must talk to mom for that.
Thanks.. finally got the option.. it took ages though.. at the moment I feel most everything is just repeating the same... following the tips for making things happen in v.10.

Doing spiders, it seems stuck on cum in hand, do you have to repeat events very many times for things to change? or is there other things I'm missing.

Also have the option for romance with Lisa, but haven't the second handcuffs yet, so I am waiting with that since she said romance would stop that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is Kate's mother's name?
Kate's mother.

Thanks.. finally got the option.. it took ages though.. at the moment I feel most everything is just repeating the same... following the tips for making things happen in v.10.

Doing spiders, it seems stuck on cum in hand, do you have to repeat events very many times for things to change? or is there other things I'm missing.

Also have the option for romance with Lisa, but haven't the second handcuffs yet, so I am waiting with that since she said romance would stop that.
Yes you must repeat all sex over and over again to unlock the next step plus you must work on all open quest and some closed quest for the triggers that were put in them for other quests.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Kate's mother.
that isn't a name a name for example like, Lisa, Rachel something like that is better than just calling her Kate's mother

Yes you must repeat all sex over and over again to unlock the next step plus you must work on all open quest and some closed quest for the triggers that were put in them for other quests.

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
Hi! Remained the last step in the game, tell me how max fuck mom during yoga classes, already in all places they fuck, also Fucks mom with Alice. And one more question, why the opportunity to fuck mother at 23:00 was gone? In the early when Max has been stymied to mother in this time, was choice from two options "to continue conversation and to remain" or "immediately withdraw", and now when Max comes there is only one option "immediately withdraw." Thank you very much in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! Remained the last step in the game, tell me how max fuck mom during yoga classes, already in all places they fuck, also Fucks mom with Alice. And one more question, why the opportunity to fuck mother at 23:00 was gone? In the early when Max has been stymied to mother in this time, was choice from two options "to continue conversation and to remain" or "immediately withdraw", and now when Max comes there is only one option "immediately withdraw." Thank you very much in advance!
You must be on Lisa's gf path with yoga and not the jewelry path.
If jewelry path then you don't get to.
If yoga path then just show up and do yoga with mom and its one of the options.

Reactions: Gulliver66

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any full walkthrough for last version?
No but with all my mini walkthroughs and the walktharoughs that are in post #1 and #2 you should be able to get all content in the game.

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
I don't understand if I'm doing somethwing wrong.

I have gone from day 421 to day 546 trying to get the last event where Ann sits down for 0.12 content with clinic.

During that time I have had sex with ann in all places, Alice has filmed me and Ann, I have completed the yoga sex line...

Is there any way to trigger this event? the ONLY TIME Ann comes is when I am going down on Alice, which is the event I've already had. I have also completed the Alice event and gotten caught spankings about 10-15 times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand if I'm doing somethwing wrong.

I have gone from day 421 to day 546 trying to get the last event where Ann sits down for 0.12 content with clinic.

During that time I have had sex with ann in all places, Alice has filmed me and Ann, I have completed the yoga sex line...

Is there any way to trigger this event? the ONLY TIME Ann comes is when I am going down on Alice, which is the event I've already had. I have also completed the Alice event and gotten caught spankings about 10-15 times.
If your able to have sex with Ann all over the place then you already had the sit down from her because that is one of the 3 triggers for sex with Ann.

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
If your able to have sex with Ann all over the place then you already had the sit down from her because that is one of the 3 triggers for sex with Ann.
I thought there was two sit downs from her?

If so, I don’t understand how to continue with the clinic with Alice?

Where does this trigger?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I thought there was two sit downs from her?

If so, I don’t understand how to continue with the clinic with Alice?

Where does this trigger?
There is only 1 sit down for each, mom and Alice and that is all there is it only happens once for each one.

You only had to take Alice 1 time to the clinic for the triggers to go off and the clinic is done, the only reason to go to the clinic after that first visit is for the money only there is no more content there.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
How do you get to the 4th movie? I've been stuck at the New Job opportunity for a while now. I've been caught by Alice with Ann and vice versa but I don't see any triggers. Also have done the Kate questline. Any suggestions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get to the 4th movie? I've been stuck at the New Job opportunity for a while now. I've been caught by Alice with Ann and vice versa but I don't see any triggers. Also have done the Kate questline. Any suggestions?
Are you talking about the 5th movie that Ann does all by herself?
If so then:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. "
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) "

how to get weed after getting rid of eric? will be getting it from aunt?
If your talking about the small weed for Kate then you must first research it then talk to Lisa to get started with how to get it.

Scarface84

Jan 2, 2019
Can anyone help me, just do not get any further. maybe check my savegame. it seems like a bug. thank you so much, best regards from germany

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote