Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone try my save game. I can't seem to progress regarding the Alice blog for 0.7
It's OK.
At 21:00 go to Alice's site (everything off, deal, sure, too bad, deal, tease). Next day the same. At the end you have " I'm afraid, I'm busy...-> go to her room).

Then you have talk/wait (as always) with her.

Reactions: User_20074

HashBan

Jun 14, 2017
So 2 questions guys:

1. Is there any new content in Olivia GF path?

2. Is there any update in eric puppet path?

YourDad

Apr 7, 2017
God bless dat guy!
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).

YourDad

Apr 7, 2017
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).
It's strange but i tried to use this saves but game doesn't see it

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's strange but i tried to use this saves but game doesn't see it
save file must be consecutive, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, not 1-5-8 so rename it correctly.
Or save some your game an replace with the same number.

Reactions: YourDad

cfghccdfzacsh

Aug 3, 2017
At the end of the new job opportunity Kira is searching for a young actress that can play the sister, is there acorrect answer (played over it withoud saving first) and can you name Olivia as a possibility in the Olivia route?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

No more save requests on other threads than the one above.

Reactions: CamelRed

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Some info on the saves:

Thakyou for you saves. Please note that:
Save 13 is Eric puppet.
Save 18 is Eric gone.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I have put saves from V4 and V5 into V7 without a problem, they must be in order to add. Adding save15 with out a saves 0-14 will not work. A Save request thread has been added.

Patan

May 28, 2017
How do you trigger the new events from v7 with Alice and her blog ?
Besides, she doesn't accept me to massage her any more in the evening
It's OK.
At 21:00 go to Alice's site (everything off, deal, sure, too bad, deal, tease). Next day the same. At the end you have " I'm afraid, I'm busy...-> go to her room).

Then you have talk/wait (as always) with her.

Reactions: letitbleed
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote