Mod Ren'Py Big City's Pleasures cheatmod [Universal]

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all, my android port of Big City Pleasures 0.4.1) with 0x52 mod.
Gestures , save name/delete etc included
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run! (Old saves from 3.1 will be migrated)
I'm having a problem with the Android version, If I try to go back it automatically go to a certain last save and starts from there, again if I want to load from the recent saves It also started from the certain last save...

By this problem, I'm not able to play too much of if I touch the back button, its fucked up.
Again after playing a few minutes, them I quit it. Then if I open it again the same problem. It's always start from the certain save.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The Android version is totally fucked up.

Either you have to play the whole version in one cycle or you don't play it at all.

There is a huge problem in the Android version's Save & Load.

I reinstalled the game. Then played like 40 minutes. Save it at CERTAIN point, then quit it.

After some times, I again play it for 10 minutes and save at some points.

Then I choose a wrong option, that's why I push the Back option.
Then it automatically go to that Certain save point where I save before first quit.
Again I try to load the new ones, result is same, it always loads from that certain point.

Had anyone faced this problem who also played on Android...???

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The Android version is totally fucked up.

Either you have to play the whole version in one cycle or you don't play it at all.

There is a huge problem in the Android version's Save & Load.

I reinstalled the game. Then played like 40 minutes. Save it at CERTAIN point, then quit it.

After some times, I again play it for 10 minutes and save at some points.

Then I choose a wrong option, that's why I push the Back option.
Then it automatically go to that Certain save point where I save before first quit.
Again I try to load the new ones, result is same, it always loads from that certain point.

Had anyone faced this problem who also played on Android...???
this is the MOD section for this game
may go to the main thread for this game

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
what do u mean
  1. Right-click the zip/rar
  2. Choose "extract here" or something like that
  3. Now you have the game in a folder instead of inside the zip/rar
  4. Add the mod (.rpa file) into the folder named "game" inside the folder created by extracting
  5. Start the game
  6. Enjoy

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just to those for the new update the cheat i do not believe this will function at the newer version cause when i tried to use it to access the replay it does not work. (i am to the working knowledge that the moment i place this into the game forlder that the replay would be unlocked automatically)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just to those for the new update the cheat i do not believe this will function at the newer version cause when i tried to use it to access the replay it does not work. (i am to the working knowledge that the moment i place this into the game forlder that the replay would be unlocked automatically)
It should work fine. You'll be able to access all replays through the mod. It will not unlock the replays in the game's menu

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
It should work fine. You'll be able to access all replays through the mod. It will not unlock the replays in the game's menu
I see. Alright let me try to look through it again I might have missed someting then.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Does the mod work in the officially COMPRESSED version? I don't want to download the high definition version of 11 Gb..

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I see. Alright let me try to look through it again I might have missed someting then.
When you start or load a game with the mod installed it will show "CHEATS" at the right bottom of the screen. You can find all scenes there.

Does the mod work in the officially COMPRESSED version? I don't want to download the high definition version of 11 Gb..
Yes

Reactions: Gandalf78

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys am i the only one who cant change the name of the MC during replays ?
I successed to change it for the story, but I used the cheatmod to unlock a scene and in this one the MC keep "Tony" in name

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hey guys am i the only one who cant change the name of the MC during replays ?
I successed to change it for the story, but I used the cheatmod to unlock a scene and in this one the MC keep "Tony" in name
Hmm... yes, by default the playername isn't used for the replays. Coincidently I'm also programmer for the game, so I will add this to my todo list to implement this in a future release of the game.

Easiest solution for now would be using URM. On the "replacement" tab you can replace "Tony" with whatever you want and then start a replay.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Hmm... yes, by default the playername isn't used for the replays. Coincidently I'm also programmer for the game, so I will add this to my todo list to implement this in a future release of the game.

Easiest solution for now would be using URM. On the "replacement" tab you can replace "Tony" with whatever you want and then start a replay.
yep I already did it, thats why im asking (i thought it was the page for the URM) when i launch a game or load one, the MC is called by the name I put but when I launch a replay he is always called Tony and god know how disturbing it is when Tony is the name of yout father too lmaooo

by the way i just wanted to let you know that the URM is just awesome, easy to use and works very well (except here but i just maybe fcked smthg)