Big City's Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people!

It took us a while to finish polishing some small final details but finally we have the game ready for you to enjoy it!

We leave here a previous version that we'll have in Patreon when it's ready, which will be 0.1 (this is v0.099).

We have to warn you that the English translation is not perfect, sure there will be things wrong and we will work to correct them. We would appreciate your help in improving this aspect, to communicate any error that you may see.

We would also like to thank you for communicating any operating or navigation errors that you may find, as well as your general opinion of the game.

Enjoy!!

PORTADA_JOC_FINAL_v8_PER F95ZONE.png

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
add some images + tags
and we hope this thread move to games forum
This version is more for betatesters before release definitive v0.1 (it needs some english language revision and want it to be well tested before), also we are waiting to have our patreon ready.

Thanks anyway!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I would definitely recommend looking into compressing the game file with this:

It will shrink your game file to 1/10 of its size with barely a drop in image quality.

I didn't get a chance to play it much because it took me a while to download. Was there an option in the beginning other than 'board the train?' The way it was presented made it seem like there was a choice.

The English is fine. A couple misplaced words or words used in a slightly different way, but the game remains easily understandable.

Game is good from what I played. The interface, renders, and story all seem good.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I would definitely recommend looking into compressing the game file with this:

It will shrink your game file to 1/10 of its size with barely a drop in image quality.

I didn't get a chance to play it much because it took me a while to download. Was there an option in the beginning other than 'board the train?' The way it was presented made it seem like there was a choice.

The English is fine. A couple misplaced words or words used in a slightly different way, but the game remains easily understandable.

Game is good from what I played. The interface, renders, and story all seem good.
Hi,

Game images are already in Webp format.

I have tried "crunched" version that some have uploaded but maybe they are too compressed, I seemed to see the images a bit blurry, but it is clear that the change in size is noticeable :closedeyesmile:

About "Board the train" option, yes, there aren't other option... the other option would be to return to the village and we don't want Tony to miss the great adventures that he will live in the big city ;):evilsmile:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Your game is 1.6 GB and it's already compressed?! Are there animations or music? That's a lot. You can run the codec at loss 95 and barely see a drop in quality and bring it under 300 MB.

Unless you 5,000+ images, it should not be 1.6 Gb

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Your game is 1.6 GB and it's already compressed?! Are there animations or music? That's a lot. You can run the codec at loss 95 and barely see a drop in quality and bring it under 300 MB.

There is nothing wrong with a version of the game without compression. Some of us prefer to have the best quality possible. BTW: Great game so far! Keep up the good work!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Used Webp but with lostless compresion, a little less size than jpg.
Are some music and one animation of the gameover but the size is due to the images.

There is nothing wrong with a version of the game without compression. Some of us prefer to have the best quality possible. BTW: Great game so far! Keep up the good work!
Yes, we prefer to release versions with the highest quality, there will be "crunched" versions for those who prefer it.

And thanks for the congratulations.

Reactions: Pantera1956

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
i really do enjoy this game it is short now but im sure there are allot to come i have just made a YT video of this game thanks allot

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
New version 0.1 with English translation revised:

Many thanks to @Grifter for reviewing the translation!

Please, let us know if there are any more thing that we can improve in English, we'll appreciate it :)

Reactions: Grifter

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Fixed version for Android only:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Well i liked that strict blonde, captain or something....
Looks like the FMC is already NTRed lol, well....she was never my fav so idc...nice game you made...I'll be watching this...

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well i liked that strict blonde, captain or something....
Looks like the FMC is already NTRed lol, well....she was never my fav so idc...nice game you made...I'll be watching this...
"Captain" Alexia
pt alexia_3 - Alexia_party_3_232317.png

Be warned... don't look her tits :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:

Status
Not open for further replies.