Big Kuyash - Support Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Is there any content for Kate, the big-titted blonde the works at the admin office? I've never been able to get any events for her to fire.

Reactions: gold

gold

Sep 23, 2016
This is really good. This thread is underrated!
Edit: what's the difference between cheat mode and alternative one?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
This is really good. This thread is underrated!
Edit: what's the difference between cheat mode and alternative one?
Try out :) As long as you remember that you may only have one .qsp in the folder you are free to swap and try.

One has time control and that is the one I prefer. Forgot what the other had, feel free to test and give a feedback so I can add the information ;):D

Edit: Most of the walkthrough was written by other users. I just copied stuff and tried to make it more accessible. Although I already started to confirm if stuff is working and adding missing information (e.g. Tamara & Valentine) to make it complete. Still credits for writing to those people who did it.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I have already discussed the cheat version for v2.3 posted in the main thread.
The 2.2 version appeared to work fine but I was having problems getting some stages to trigger (stepfather & brother) however 2.3 cheat has some serious issues with sleep and food. eg advance 1hr and you go from hungry to overeat. I tried using qgen to fix but I realised I have no idea what I'm doing.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have already discussed the cheat version for v2.3 posted in the main thread.
The 2.2 version appeared to work fine but I was having problems getting some stages to trigger (stepfather & brother) however 2.3 cheat has some serious issues with sleep and food. eg advance 1hr and you go from hungry to overeat. I tried using qgen to fix but I realised I have no idea what I'm doing.
The jump from hungry to overeat is as far as I understand intended. Also mood and sleep will be maxed to prevent MC from starving, getting crazy, etc if you just want to skip a few hours.

Also there is, afaik, no harm doing so. At least my Sveta is still slim and fit after lots of "overeat" by jumping.

At least for me it only maximize the stats, no cycling or jumps. Not sure how it works for other people.

Reactions: BKKK

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Shouldn't need to start the game from the beginning for the cheats to operate, but you will need to wait until the stat display refreshes, which should happen when moving locations.

To fix mp3 errors, you can also disable sound. :)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Any idea how to start mom/step father threesome?
As written above (family -> mother & stepfather threesome):

The triggers to get the 1st threesome for Mom & SF goes: (Non rapey SF version)
- Lots of sex with SF, 30+ times
- Visit Mom in hall between 2100-2259 weekend, fool around, caught by SF
- Talk to SF about it

Guess you need to lie to your stepfather in sauna and let him teach Sonja.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We don't allow opening of multiple threads for a game that already has one. Please continue any further discussion on the main game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote