13kot123

May 31, 2024
Где найти игру на русском языке подскажите . желательно не торрент

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Где найти игру на русском языке подскажите . желательно не торрент
It should be inside the game files already...You might need to delete the "english QSP" file for it to pick up the russian version

Он уже должен быть в файлах игры... Возможно, вам придется удалить файл "english QSP", чтобы он подхватил русскую версию.

Hope I translate it correctly in russian for you as I don't speak russian

Надеюсь, я правильно переведу это для вас на русский, так как я не говорю по-русски.

Feb 9, 2018
No updates in sight?
This was posted on the game author's blog

MONDAY, JULY 15, 2024

I continue to keep you informed :) I haven't disappeared, I'm alive, well and quietly updating the BC. And in general, this month is my birthday, so I'm in high spirits :) Well, now we can talk a little about the update again. In addition to the things that were written in the previous news, the 27th update will modernize the main character's item system. What does this mean? Now underwear and stockings/tights can be damaged or even completely wasted, naturally not by themselves, but only because of some events :) I did not add simple wear and tear over time to the game, so if you don't screw up the gear, it will still be "eternal". Plus, reactions to the current state of such things will be added in certain events.
And since Sonya's wardrobe is now partially NOT eternal, all prices for clothes in the game have been reduced to make it easier to buy them again, and the ability to steal has also been added if there is no money for new ones. Well, it will be possible to save money at first, until Sonya gets rich enough for the money. In addition, there will be various technical changes, such as bringing some locations to a normal look and characters on them, with breaking up scenes (this is so as not to scroll with the wheel) this is a long process, so it is done gradually. One day, all the scenes in both games will not need to be scrolled with the wheel:D
As usual, I will be glad to any support, on Umani or on Boost :) Questions about the walkthrough or game mechanics can be asked here in the comments, and I hope that this is the penultimate news before the update comes out :)

Apr 8, 2021
This was posted on the game author's blog

MONDAY, JULY 15, 2024

I continue to keep you informed :) I haven't disappeared, I'm alive, well and quietly updating the BC. And in general, this month is my birthday, so I'm in high spirits :) Well, now we can talk a little about the update again. In addition to the things that were written in the previous news, the 27th update will modernize the main character's item system. What does this mean? Now underwear and stockings/tights can be damaged or even completely wasted, naturally not by themselves, but only because of some events :) I did not add simple wear and tear over time to the game, so if you don't screw up the gear, it will still be "eternal". Plus, reactions to the current state of such things will be added in certain events.
And since Sonya's wardrobe is now partially NOT eternal, all prices for clothes in the game have been reduced to make it easier to buy them again, and the ability to steal has also been added if there is no money for new ones. Well, it will be possible to save money at first, until Sonya gets rich enough for the money. In addition, there will be various technical changes, such as bringing some locations to a normal look and characters on them, with breaking up scenes (this is so as not to scroll with the wheel) this is a long process, so it is done gradually. One day, all the scenes in both games will not need to be scrolled with the wheel:D
As usual, I will be glad to any support, on Umani or on Boost :) Questions about the walkthrough or game mechanics can be asked here in the comments, and I hope that this is the penultimate news before the update comes out :)

Wow! Thank you very much. Those are great news.

Reactions: LTD

JamTart

Nov 23, 2023
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but do we get to do stuff with any of the family members? The most I've managed is giving Grandfather a handjob. The preview pics in this thread imply there is. If there are, can anyone give any tips on what to do?

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Brother progress in .26 requires Tamara and husband to break up. Then you talk to her about divorce, then you talk to her about hooking up with your brother. Then you can catch him spying on you at noon on the weekends. I was stuck on brother.

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Stepfather Brother Threesome can only be done after stepfather mother threesome. Took a minute to figure that out (find the posts)

pierre6957

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know the story line of the new character gleb? :oops:
1. go to chess club and play several times will trigger Gleb's event than accept the bet
2. go to shopping center will meet Gleb again accept the date
3. afternoon in front of home he will ask you go with him if you accept will continue corrupt path , if you refuse will continue love path

Reactions: ZERO_dan

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
1. go to chess club and play several times will trigger Gleb's event than accept the bet
2. go to shopping center will meet Gleb again accept the date
3. afternoon in front of home he will ask you go with him if you accept will continue corrupt path , if you refuse will continue love path
I tried that I just get that chess event that you fail or win. Am I doing something wrong? I literally played chess all week and nothing.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I tried that I just get that chess event that you fail or win. Am I doing something wrong? I literally played chess all week and nothing.
You need intelligence of at least 100 and appearance at least 200 to get Glebs event. If you do not accept the date then you will be locked out of Gleb's club path. Once intelligence hits 400 the chess option finishes

Reactions: ZERO_dan
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes