yojo

Jun 4, 2017
Here is my variation of the 0.23 Eng QSP with a few different features & a guide to explain some concepts not found elsewhere:
- Marking most of interesting events (@600) to help you figure out how much content there is and tracking your progress (to use as a completionist guide, restart necessary)
- Variable status report and control
- More food options (you can now eat mushrooms (meat), pickles and berries)
- Better reorganization bag items
- Fix appearance bug

Same as usual, extract and put qsp file in standalone_content folder, remove all other qsp in this folder

Reactions: golgo13 and Ixiah
D

Deleted member 22113

How do you start the maid job it says i have to learn but where

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
1. how to access to daniel, next to brother?
2. i discovered the new place near the river. i see no options up there - what should i do? :)

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
okay so the main new contant (also few scenes):
1. work near the river as a cleaner - need to clean ur house few times before. work is from 6:00 AT THE MORNING. atleast 4 different npcs there
2. gym - need to have sex few times at the gym then the new private house is opened
3. did not discovered yet how to reach the new npc near brother.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
okay so the main new contant (also few scenes):
1. work near the river as a cleaner - need to clean ur house few times before. work is from 6:00 AT THE MORNING. atleast 4 different npcs there
2. gym - need to have sex few times at the gym then the new private house is opened
3. did not discovered yet how to reach the new npc near brother.
For 3, so far I figured out that you first see him in the forest, then you meet him again when you walk around the village. Haven't figured out where to go after there.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
For 3, so far I figured out that you first see him in the forest, then you meet him again when you walk around the village. Haven't figured out where to go after there.
think i had sex with somebody young at the forest few times every few days however im not sure if its daniel..

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
think i had sex with somebody young at the forest few times every few days however im not sure if its daniel..
That is Petya in the forest. You first meet him at the bus stop.
After the walk meeting with Daniel, you could next meet him in the Leninsky District in Nov during the clear/cloudy day.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
That is Petya in the forest. You first meet him at the bus stop.
After the walk meeting with Daniel, you could next meet him in the Leninsky District in Nov during the clear/cloudy day.
1.found him at forest and walk at home. still nothing seems to happen/appear again..
2. at the forest i stole something from the guy in the hut then he disappeared. do you know whats the next step? :)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
1.found him at forest and walk at home. still nothing seems to happen/appear again..
2. at the forest i stole something from the guy in the hut then he disappeared. do you know whats the next step? :)
1) To continue Daniel path:
After the forest/walk meeting with Daniel, you would next meet him in the Leninsky District in Nov during the clear/cloudy daytime.
2) I don't recall anything like this

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
1) To continue Daniel path:
After the forest/walk meeting with Daniel, you would next meet him in the Leninsky District in Nov during the clear/cloudy daytime.
2) I don't recall anything like this
2. during nov when u go to his hut after 22:00 u find something at his house then he disappears, if u play and find somethinhg let me know :)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
when will the OP thread be updated to 0.23 ?? and is there an english qsp in the works allready ??? (with cheats)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes