2D Fan Art Big tits, Monster cocks and smut. (MahMan art thread)

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
Hey I'm MahMan, I draw tits and cocks and cumcumcum! I'm here to share the good stuff! Scroll down!

Here are my socials in case you would like to follow/support/commission and reach to me for any interesting matter!

(stories!)

(art streams!)

Enjoy the art!

Let's kick things of with my OC Olga getting showered with cum!
OLGA ELFE - CUM - LOW RES.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
[FAN ART] Here is the 1st page of my 3 PARTS comics with Ashe from League of Legends! Enjoy!
-> Read the story that comes along with the comics : on HF.

"Ashe, queen of Freljord, learns that a very powerful artifact is hidden in the highest mountains of her realms. She assembles a team to go fetch it, but during her dangerous trip, the Iceborn is ambushed by three monstrous trolls! They know who she is and they will make her pay for what she did to Trundle troll's army..."

Ashe Bad Encounter 1 TXT.jpg

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
[FAN ART] 2nd page of my 3 PARTS comics with Ashe from League of Legends! Come back tomorrow for the grand finale!
-> Read the story that comes along with the comics : on HF.

Ashe Bad Encounter 2 TXT.jpg

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
[FAN-ART] And... here you go ! PART 3 of this comics (related to this story -> ' ')

(as always, you can check my for X-RAY/CUM/TEXTLESS versions!)

Enjoy,
MM

Ashe Bad Encounter 3 TXT.jpg

Reactions: Scribbles_1

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
Today, let's introduce you to another series: "MahMan Deepthroat Challenge". We start with no one else than Lara Croft!
Note for this slut is 5/10, NOTHING more!
Enjoy!
MM

DP Challenge-LaraCroft-lowres.jpg

Reactions: Berenympho

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
hello!

I've introduced you to my OC in the main post. Well, she's been out on an adventure in a fantasy world and... I let you see for yourself how bad it started.

"Olga was chilling on the grass, reading a book when, all of a sudden, her toes starts to wiggle. Soon, her whole body is swirling around itself and, in a blink of an eye, Olga finds herself transported in a room crowded with shelves and books, only lit with candles. As she glances at herself, laying on the cold stones, Olga open eyes wide when noticing that her breasts have grown at least twice in size and are now wrapped in a maid outfit way too revealing to her taste. Plus, she's now wearing a pair of tights and high heels! An elderly man approaches, white beard falling to his chest, swathed in a long cape, looking at her with cloudy eyes. Stopping in front of Olga, he takes out his massive dick and grabs a handful of her hair..."
Read full story here ->

OLGA FANTASY TRIP 1 - color - low res.jpg
As always, enjoy,
MM

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berenympho

MahMan9000

May 26, 2018
MahMan Deepthroat Challenge : Samus Aran
"Well Samus, see? you can go deeper! I'll give you 6.5 out of 10! For the commitment!"
What a fun way to continue this series! An animation! I have put a lot of commitment in this one myself ;)
See the EXTENDED "CUM FINISH" cut and HIGH RES versions of this animation on my (5$ supporters!)

Hope you enjoy,
MM
MM.DT.CH.Samus Aran_LOWRES.gif