RPGM - Completed - Bikini Armour Explorers [Final] [Kiralicesha]

1. 4.00 star(s)

iamacathearmeroar

Have played through the first few towns, the game seems like a competent enough rpgmaker game - combat is pretty standard .
    The art is really good and I like the characters but personally it's held back by most of the cgs being ugly bastard/old man, also peeing is not my cup of tea.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

lookingforfapmaterials

Even though I really want to give this game a 5 start, but I simply can't.

The graphics are very cute and the story is quite funny. I haven't finished this game so I can't comment about the ending (which some people say it's quite interesting).

But the negative side of this game is simply intolerable. First, the map navigation is very frustrating. The map is mostly empty and there's a lot of obstacle so I have to do "zig-zag" movements just to cross the map. Second, the enemy encounter is awful. The monsters simply couldn't leave me alone while I'm finishing my quest. And third, the battle is just a standard RPGM battle but with no balancing.

So, I think I'll just give this game a 3-star
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Athia

The art is great, the situation are both interesting and funny !
    But the game is so tedious to navigate ... Almost 4 hours in and i haven't encountered a way to fast travel, all of the maps or also are absolute mazes, the encounter rate for enemies is way too high for the amount of walking you gotta do ...
    Great potential, just too bad the game is so tedious to play
  4. 3.00 star(s)

tenkaya

This game is a huge clash of AMAZING art and objectively bad game design.

Gameplay - 0/10
    WORSE than default rpgmaker combat, at least that has variations of skills. This has almost nothing at all. Nonexistent balancing to boot. Buff your party, debuff enemy party, spam attacks. Heal when needed. The encounter rate in most places is horrendous. You even get in combat in towns if you step in grass.
    I ran away from 90% of encounters just to brute force through the game. It is totally possible to soft-lock yourself if you save in an inescapable location and you don't level up tho, beware.
    There are two bad endings that can completely fuck you over and cause game over, if you don't save beforehand, and there is no warning. One of them doesn't even require you to lose a battle, just pick the wrong choice (trying to fight the 4 swimsuit boss without changing gear).
    It's inconsistent, because other bosses will let you continue when defeated, so you are conditioned to think it's ok.
    The chinese food matching game is RNG dependent, and basically impossible without getting a random Bikini armor that doubles the points from the minigame. WTF?
    On top of that, the eventing is all over the place. Progressing the story is a nightmare sometimes because you need to trigger seemingly pointless flags that are not intuitive and you wouldn't know to do it without trial and error just doing everything in every area.

The map design was really pushing the default RPGmaker assets to their limits, I appreciate it. There is *some* custom tiles but not too many. This game would be far better with good map design and better tilesets.

Audio - 2/10
    Typical default rpgmaker shit. Some unique songs here and there that feel fine. The battle fanfare is horrendous and makes no sense. It's just thoughtless.

Story - 3/10
    It's lighthearted, makes little sense, but I appreciate the comedic relief scenes a lot, even if mistranslated to absolute hell, you get the general idea of the silly situation.
    There really is no overall story, it's madness and absolutely scuffed.

Ero Content - 7/10
    The saving grace of this game is the characters and their very different personalities shining through to their situations. Very typical stuff but I think the art shines so bright in general, not just with the h content.
    There are some kinks you can't avoid or may be shocked by, which sucks that there is no warning or way to hard skip.

Overall: - 4/10
    This game is so frustrating, it is hard carried by the h content and occasional funny moment. Use one of the guides or savefile. It's a disaster. I can't say it was low effort, there are parts with extreme effort put in, but it's a lot of dredging through garbage to encounter nice scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

This game has amazing but scarce H-content, okay story, but poor gameplay.
    Gameplay:
    - Dame randomly encounter is really annoying. Brace for random encounter every time your character step in green patch. A confusing map with a lot of dead end even make the gameplay scarier.
    - Fast travel is clunky. Why do I have to step outside the town to get to the portal lol.
    - Basic combat with 2 fighter, 1 healer and 1 mage. Very linear with little for variation gameplay.
    H-scene:
    + Nice H-scene. We have 2 sluts (yellow and pink hair), 1 loli (yellow hair) and the main red hair.
    + I think the main girl could either be slut or virgin, depend on your choice.
    + 2 sluts girls are best girls, and they are gangbanged a lot.
    + The loli is cute and wear the least lol, which give rise to amazing exhibition appreciation scene (how the hell this game go through the rule 7 lol)
    + Uncensored and animated.
    + Highly recommend to follow a guide which can be found in the comment section. To the guy who make the guide, you're amazing for such a detail guide.
    Story:
    + Nothing mind-blowing. Just some girls go out to find new bikini. Who need a good story for a H game lol.
    + conversation is readable and enjoyable. Translation is okay, at least of aversive.

Overall, the game is very enjoyable and good for fapping.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xxx918

I really like this game. There's tons of beautiful art and overall the production value seems very high. It's a fun and light-hearted adventure game set in a world where bikini armour, for both men and women, seems more or less normalised. Each of the four heroines have simple but distinct personalities and traits. If you're looking for a game where you immediately encounter a stream of H-scenes then maybe this one isn't for you. But, if you're looking for a bit of fun and a bit of H, I think it's great. Translation isn't the best but it's bearable in my opinion.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

fantasmic

3 hours in and I'm done, though I could see this being a 3/5 if you like the themes of HCGs.
    + Light-hearted humor
    + Everyone treats bikini armor as if it's real armor
    + The chibi, standing, and CG art are all excellent
    - It's a literal translation. Better than mtl, but some meaning is still lost.
    - Standard tropes of girls getting tricked into sex and/or raped. I suppose there's one whose first two scenes have her firmly in control, but that's certainly not the case for the protagonist or the flower girl.
    - The maps are large and empty. I'm fine with large maps, but stash some treasure boxes in the corners for me to find.
    - Braindead combat, just mash attack until the enemies die. Sometimes switch to magic if the target is resistant to basic attacks, but there's no need to focus down stronger enemies or anything. Mana pools are plenty large so you don't have to worry about running out of healing either.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

you ever feel anticlimatic by a certain ending that a hentai game made ?
    yeah this is one of the few.
    combat was ok, grinding was normal but if you overlevel even a little bit, you are OP by huge margin.
    story line was crative but the deliver on the ending was ............ unsatisfied .
    I mean i get it, you aim to get your own armor, then it ended with you did get it and save your fren. NOT FROM EVIL OVERLORD THAT WANT TO END THE WORLD. but just a self centered character who care about her own priviledge. and it ended like that.

I mean if dev care about delivering fanservice, i guesss they did it
    the combat was ok.
    most of the quest was ok.
    graphic cg scene was cool.
    JUST A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING.
    ALSO SLIGHTLY SALTY BECAUSE I ENDED WITH 3 SWIMSUIT AND NOT 4 BEFORE MAIN STORY PROCEED !

You will enjoy it if this is your 1st hentai games, but you are veteran type, you might felt disappointed at many factor.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

YamiAi

This game is ridiculously bloated with non-content. You have to walk for miles for any event to happen. You get quests like 'find the bikini armor merchant' which involves you finding 4 specific NPCs, talking to all of them before you can proceed, despite that they are in 4 corners of a map, then the group splits up and you have to talk to them again... This shit can take an hour without a walkthrough. Absolutely garbage quests. At least the art is good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is a polished, well-translated game with good art and gameplay.

Positives:
    Perfect translation
    Really high quality art
    Long game
    Fairly novel premise (bikini girls)

Negatives:
    Fairly linear (though with a handful of side quests)
    Random enemies -- this is never a good design, but, in this game, you can just run from them if you get bored of fighting them; run seems to be 100% successful
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Well first thing first, the game has pregnancy scenes so if you don't like it,... you've been warned.
    Story: It's really unique and fun because the story is about 4 normal girls want to travel in a fantasy world. Unlike other RPGs where MC has to defeat demon king or any female knight being cursed by blah blah... you get the idea. These girls are just normal people and... somehow people think Bikini is a good type of armor (fantasy logic). I think it's really fun and enjoyable...

CG: I love this art style a lot. Somehow it feels like those old RPGs and the some scenes are really good. Oh right... most of the scenes are rape and in some bad end there will be a pregnant scene.

Gameplay: Till this point, the game looks really gorgeous and i thought so too, but the gameplay itself has a huge problem. Usually grinding in these RPGs isn't something new or finding the way out of map. However, it's a nightmare in this game because of random spawn enemies, and a giant maze looking map. I mean whenever you walk in the dungeon, you will and definitely meet an enemies every 5 steps. Not to mention that you have to look for the way out of that dungeon so going around and around it is unavoidable unless you have a guide.... This makes the game so annoying and time-consuming because you have to fight that so often... like i just walk the wrong way and have to encounter so many enemies just to get back.

Overall, i suggest you should look for a guide before playing it blindly or just use the full save for the gallery. (To view gallery, go to the nearby well and get into it. You can find that well in most of the main cities).
  12. 2.00 star(s)

tripleyun

The game has amazing art and scenes. Sprites are well made and even the enemies are drawn instead of using on those boring RPGM assets.

However, the gameplay is a nightmare. It has a typical braindead turn based combat that's quite grindy. Which I wouldn't normally mind except that the maps are huge and filled with windy paths and are littered with random encounters, even the towns are labyrinthine.

tldr; Either install a cheat plug in and wall hack to skip the shitty maps or download full save for fapping.