4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
Is there a way not to transform Charlotte but still move the plot forward?

I'm not a fan of her appearance post-transformation

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It is really a fun game, but especially in the beginning there is a lack in content or anything to do. You just do your work and wait for mon/fr to progress.

And the game should get rid of anything that has (currently) no use (look around in the bar) to avoid pointless distractions.

But there is a lot of potential stuff to look to for. I really like that all stories are at least believable and we dont get any over the top stuff (agents, killer, aliens, magic ...). I mean yeah, the premise is a bit "stupid" and how public and more or less accepted the "business" is, but thats still fitting ^^

Reactions: CptComa

Fatbody

Jun 18, 2017
I guess this game isn't for me. I played a previous version so I used a code to advance. I met Hang at the coffee shop, hallway, subway platform and her friend twice at the Friday meeting but couldn't advance past this. The journal was zero help. How is this fun?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
"Unfortunately I will basically be breaking saves with every update, "

well unfortunately for the dev this not a game worth restarting every time

deleted

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I just started this game and so far I like it.
I just wonder. Why the light background? Why not the same as the side?

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Where the hell do you find Charlotte at? I've checked everywhere for her but she's gone and I can't find her.

Edit: Nevermind apparently she comes back on her own.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
ok what to do next with hang ? i am at the point that i suposedly can meet her at cafe Henrique - but when ? and what after

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have some problesm with Stella. On last version I got here far into bimbo mode, but now I can't seem to get her further then the first homevisit. It keeps saying that she is not bimbo enough at the time of her appointment. I have send her an extra task via my desk. But she does not respond to it, even weeks after.
Her email responses are below the skip day option, scroll down and you'll see them

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
yeah i have no idea where to put that code beyond putting in the console section of f12
That's pretty much all you need to do.

Open the game in your browser and hit F12 (or whatever) to open the browser console. Most HTML games these days are made using SugarCube making adjusting variables fairly straightforward: Enter SugarCube.State.variables and hit Enter to get a list of all variables currently in your game.

In this game, money is stored as a value of cash, so changing that value changes the amount of money you have. If you enter the string SugarCube.State.variables.cash it should return the amount of money you have currently. To change it, you want to change the value to e.g. SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 500000, hit Enter, and your money should update when you move to the next screen.

Reactions: Shagrynn

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
When you check out Ruperts entry in the Journal you get stuck as there is no link to leave his page.

EDIT: I managed to get out of it by using the back button in the top left. Still, though.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
That's pretty much all you need to do.

Open the game in your browser and hit F12 (or whatever) to open the browser console. Most HTML games these days are made using SugarCube making adjusting variables fairly straightforward: Enter SugarCube.State.variables and hit Enter to get a list of all variables currently in your game.

In this game, money is stored as a value of cash, so changing that value changes the amount of money you have. If you enter the string SugarCube.State.variables.cash it should return the amount of money you have currently. To change it, you want to change the value to e.g. SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 500000, hit Enter, and your money should update when you move to the next screen.
Cool it worked, thanks for taking the time to explain it to me

Reactions: gregers

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
When I go to 'Councilmember Hernandez's District Office ' it just says 'Double-click this passage to edit it.' without anything else to interact with, so I guess it's a bug? (can't leave either, except for the revert button on the left)
Since I haven't seen anyone else post this, am i only one with this bug? Anyone know how to fix it?

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
Having "completed" 0.3, I have some thoughts.

It's early days yet, as this is only the third release of this game and typically with adult games that last, they end up having a ton of releases. So I don't want to be overly critical at this stage. That said in future releases I hope the author gives more branches/choices in the game rather than powering ahead with the main narrative that emerged in 0.3.

With 0.3, the player more or less is railroaded into pushing the females characters into being extreme bimbos. You have to push the first female character, Stella, pretty far into bimbohood in order to advance Hang's plot. Hang herself you have to either push quite far into bimbohood or effectively drop her from coaching, which is anticlimactic for the player. Charlotte, once again, you have to keep pushing into the fetish to keep getting content.

I think the author should consider having more "moderate" approaches available, where yes you are getting sexual with these women but you're not turning them into exclusively sexual beings. Vanilla fans on adult game sites rarely speak up but they're oftentimes the majority of players, and more vanilla-esque players, I would think, desire to inspire sexual and personal confidence in women like Hang without necessarily turning them into semen demons who can't go 12 hours without a blowjob.

I'm not saying tone the game, I'm just saying expand the options. Keep the more extreme stuff for those who desire it but for those who only want "moderate" bimbos, let them have that as well.

I'm well aware branching paths can require a lot of coding and time sunk into the project so I don't expect anything like that to happen quickly, but I do think if you end up turning every character into the type of characters that emerge by the end of 0.3, the game risks alienating a lot of vanilla folks.

vanilla.jpg

Reactions: elmandor
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes