4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

RM

May 25, 2017
I've got the same issue with June not responding, and also that the renovations never actually progress/finish.

Edit: For some reason when I opened BLC after not playing it for yonks, chrome was freaking out with the webm files because I had chrome hardware acceleration enabled. Turning it off fixed that issue. Someone else might have this issue, there's an above comment about quality issues in the videos, so that might be the source of problems for other people too.

Reactions: Tudor337

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Well fuck, I was hoping this would get fixed before the public version was released. Yeah. Whether or not BimboRoom admits it, this seems like pretty obviously a bug. And yes, it's been reported on the Discord and not just by me. My hope is that the fix is simply not taking the choice to immediately fuck Rosa, but given how far into the game it is to even get to that choice, I haven't had the stomach to replay the game that far yet on the off chance that I still couldn't get past it. It doesn't break the whole game immediately, but it's a showstopper as far as getting the new building content is concerned.

Tl;dr: If you fuck Rosa the first chance you get in the bar, you may loose the ability to see most of the new content. Treat her nice!
Could you please post up your save game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
BimboRoom What version is the Patch for? You should include it in the OP. Make it say "Patch (Vx.x to Vx.y): "

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
the sidebar on the right is a good idea. it's a little empty at the moment, but twine games get so cramped trying to fit everything on the left sidebar.

i'd suggest grouping all of the relevant gameplay information together on one sidebar and grouping all of the extra stuff like the settings and save/load on the other sidebar. for example, the current date is on the left sidebar and the event reminders are on the right, which doesn't feel right. and maybe pinning hints to the gameplay sidebar would be a nice quality of life feature as well.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Are you referring to the new videos? Or existing ones?
The old ones seem now a little grainy. The ones of Charlets mother in particular actually some of the of the daughter too. Just got the after she gets new boobs and the naked house cleaning one is grainy.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Well fuck, I was hoping this would get fixed before the public version was released. Yeah. Whether or not BimboRoom admits it, this seems like pretty obviously a bug. And yes, it's been reported on the Discord and not just by me. My hope is that the fix is simply not taking the choice to immediately fuck Rosa, but given how far into the game it is to even get to that choice, I haven't had the stomach to replay the game that far yet on the off chance that I still couldn't get past it. It doesn't break the whole game immediately, but it's a showstopper as far as getting the new building content is concerned.

Tl;dr: If you fuck Rosa the first chance you get in the bar, you may loose the ability to see most of the new content. Treat her nice!
weird. I could've sworn there was no other choice there..
And yes, I am now stuck as well xD

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
For June Winstanley:
"Talk to your mom about your bimbo training before June becomes more involved in your life." I'm talking to mom every time I can, and still nothing happens... What to do?
Sem título.png
And still can't find theses characters, Where to go? What to do?

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Can't get June to hang out or the Co-Op end event to proc, Renovations have also never finished and its been like 90 days.

Reactions: Qrex II

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Not sure what version others are using but I'm using the version from the patch only link and am having the same June bug. It seems to be a problem with the Sofia shopping event not triggering after Sofia and Hang meeting. At least I don't remember this event happening in my playthrough.

I also found a bug regarding Wilde's second strip webm not showing which is caused by a line in the html code:
<video id="video" autoplay loop width="600" hidden><source src="images/StripClub/Wilde/Strip2.webm" type="video/webm"></video>

it should be this:
<video id="video" autoplay loop width="600"><source src="images/StripClub/Wilde/Strip2.webm" type="video/webm"></video>

There also appears to be a problem with the Skylar email not triggering. It looks like the quest code is scrambled in regards to the "Yes" "No" replies to the email.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Can't get June to hang out or the Co-Op end event to proc, Renovations have also never finished and its been like 90 days.
Same problem. Can't find Ana either. She's been fired from the coffee shop and looking for a new job but that's it.

Reactions: KiraKhaos

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
For everyone wanting an easier download link with all the required files. Contains both full download and patch:
MEGA:
Google Drive:

Last edited:

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
The old ones seem now a little grainy. The ones of Charlets mother in particular actually some of the of the daughter too. Just got the after she gets new boobs and the naked house cleaning one is grainy.
Just out of interest, what was the last version you played?

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Yup great, fucked Rosa aswell and stuck now.
Awesome.
I've tried both choices and it doesn't seem to matter. Something isn't triggering after the Rosa bar meeting and protest planning meeting that happens right after. You just wake up the next day and can't progress.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes