4.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 15, 2021
Hi! Still fairly new to the game, loving it so far! :D

I just have a small question if anyone can help me, I've think I might have missed an event with Stella?

I was wondering should be worried about this (like..can I come back to this somehow?) or should I go back to an old save and try to redo the content?

Thank you so much!
You can't miss events like that, you just have to wait till the next Monday to meet her again.

Agnirudra333

Jun 27, 2019
Same situation here. June should be more exhibionistic. But any interaction with her add nothing to her stats. Game says that "You can meet June at BLC on Tuesday morning for bimbo coaching". But she's not there (New building?) at 8 or 9 am on Tuesday.
Same problem here

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
You have to get past the point of BLC grand opening before June is actually there. This game desperately needs a walkthrough to cut down on the stupid amount of grind.

wedoom

Nov 11, 2017
Hi! Still fairly new to the game, loving it so far! :D

I just have a small question if anyone can help me, I've think I might have missed an event with Stella?

I was wondering should be worried about this (like..can I come back to this somehow?) or should I go back to an old save and try to redo the content?

Thank you so much!
I have a similar question about the mom. What events have I missed here and is there a way get them or do I need to go back? If it's the latter, any suggestions about which start I can use to catch them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone please help me?
I'm stuck, almost all of the journal entries tell me that I have to progress with the main story, or have to progress with someone, for whom I have to progress with the main story.
Just June's journal entry says that I have to increase her exhibitionism, but tryting to do that by sending her to the strip club just tells me, that I can't increase her exhibitionsim with that action.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone please help me?
I'm stuck, almost all of the journal entries tell me that I have to progress with the main story, or have to progress with someone, for whom I have to progress with the main story.
Just June's journal entry says that I have to increase her exhibitionism, but tryting to do that by sending her to the strip club just tells me, that I can't increase her exhibitionsim with that action.
It's the end of the content. Wait for the next update.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't done a playthrough with this for years so haven't looked at the forum to see whether there is much call for Trap content. I know the original dev artfully avoided the subject because it wasn't in their wheelhouse. Maybe BimboRoom and whoever else might be involved have a different thought? There's some obvious plot points where crossdressers and non-cis female characters could come in to play so to speak.

That whole gay condo couple arc could have mc decide that writing a book is too hard, take a more "hands on" approach, and then end up having mc decide that bimbos of all types can be fun to have at the end of a body appendage. Otherwise the MC might stay the curse with the self-help route and the denial is maintained. However at any point the gay couple might decide to join the BLC team, mc agrees and then everyone proceeds to gush cash out the wazoo as submissive humiliated NYC sissies throw away their cages and become proud traps instead.

Let's say we enable trap mode as soon as it "comes up". In my latest playthrough, I had the mc writing the guide well before the story arc got around to sex training Hang.

First off, I'm going to assume the NO-ONE ever chose her to remain faithful to the jerk portrayed with Ted Cruz's image. I mean, we're talking USDA grade A as in asshole who belongs to the tribe that takes a dim view of anything other than the concept that a woman is a man's chattel meant to squirt out kids. You just have to cuck the living daylights out of this clown, no ifs ands or buts. From her backstory it's implied that her parents just unloaded her to the rich white boy for the dowry, and nobody ever bothered to train the cow to have fun while producing the milk.

Trap Mode might alter that backstory a wee bit. Ma and Pa had a son that looked like better material for a pretty boy member of a k-pop band than a strapping rice paddy farmer. So they went with the flow and set her up to be a waifu instead. They unload her on idiot American, take the money, and run. Ted Cruz takes "her" back to the mainland for the wedding so is none the wiser at first. In fact, the way these clowns fuck in a dark room with possibly bags over their heads, they may stay none the wiser well past wedding night. In fact, not even Tan probably knows that Hang is actually a girl with a little extra.

This could be such a delicious story arc with either Ted being in the know and prime blackmail material or as tone deaf as the real life politician. MC and Stella finally get around to ripping off the gaffe and discovering the truth in that first sex lesson, and hilarity ensues. Bonus points for Tan finding out and then opening up a can of LGBT political whoopass on Ted from the council members office when things "come to a head" so to speak. Even more bonus points for a cameo appearance from bloggers that look suspiciously like the Majority Report getting wind of things.

Reactions: Mrwhysper

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The natalie first photo shoot seems to have a writing discontinuity. The dev wrote her content to parcel it out with a limit of one per week. However the dialog for that first photo studio meeting has her drop off a bag, do a few test shots and then mumble something about coming the next day after she gets her hair dyed. However the next event won't trigger for a week.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes