4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Apparently someone asked in the past but I couldn't find an answer, so asking it again: is there anything else to be done with Diamond after you meet her in Body Werx (downtown gym)
Also, is there any more content with Natalie after the con?

Last edited:

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
I find it amusing that it's been almost 10 months without an update here, the dev / thread owner has 3 or 4 releases outside here. But this thread still isn't marked as abandoned. (If the dev doesn't want to put releases here (and I remember seeing a post from the Dev that they will release here when they feel like it.) then the thread should be closed down so people who enjoy the game aren't left with the impression that the dev has any intent on releasing the content here.).

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I find it amusing that it's been almost 10 months without an update here, the dev / thread owner has 3 or 4 releases outside here. But this thread still isn't marked as abandoned. (If the dev doesn't want to put releases here (and I remember seeing a post from the Dev that they will release here when they feel like it.) then the thread should be closed down so people who enjoy the game aren't left with the impression that the dev has any intent on releasing the content here.).
quite simple, because the game isnt dead, and the dev still communicates.....

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Never said I would post it when I "feel like it". Every time there is an update it posts to here 2 weeks after the Patreon release. Also the Mega link for the download was updated 2ish months ago :).

Last edited:
Reactions: S3pnDHbf and anul

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Never said I would post it when I "feel like it". Every time there is an update it posts to here 2 weeks after the Patreon release. Also the Mega link for the download was updated 2ish months ago :).
I understand why someone might think that:
The OP says Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2021

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I understand why someone might think that:
The OP says Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2021
Well, they'd be partially correct in thinking that was the approximate date of the last release, given the thread title hasn't been changed.

Last edited:

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
So 6.6 is missing then? This thread is 6.5.2 and 6.6 came out last year?

MV99

Apr 28, 2020
Is it coming to gamcore?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
6.6 has been live on the MEGA link. I removed the old links for now.
Do you have a changelog for 0.6.6? Also, I saw you sent (part of?) 0.6.7 to beta testing in January. Is that update still on track or did you run into a delay?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Do you have a changelog for 0.6.6? Also, I saw you sent (part of?) 0.6.7 to beta testing in January. Is that update still on track or did you run into a delay?
That update was not complete and we were testing some new content to include an "interactive" type scene. It's on its 3rd review/change/correction stage. It will be the first part of a 3 part series to get the specific character/story where it needs to be to continue the main story.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarfer

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
New poll posted on Patreon, open to the public. Give your opinion if you'd like!

Miguelonio

Jun 27, 2020
I can't play the game, I download the image file and the html and even if I run the html with google chrome I can´t see the images

Reactions: Xara
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes