4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Quick question, will the game say it's updated to 6.6 or will it just say 6.4? just want to make sure I downloaded correctly

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Whoever has problems with images, you need to download version 0.6.5 Full and unpack the images and html file from the distribution into it!!!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Need the base game download link
It looks that a lot of Pics are missing in the Images zip file
Quick question, will the game say it's updated to 6.6 or will it just say 6.4? just want to make sure I downloaded correctly
why this game dont display image?
same problem.
It doesnt work for me. Could you help me? I tried everything!
where the link download?
I went ahead and repacked the image folder to include the base images and all the updates. Just re-download the image file from the op (841 MB).

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for this game ! A little suggestion to make working out easier : Could we have the options to have "Workout for 1 hour", "Workout for 2 hours", "Workout for 3 hours", etc... instead of clicking many times in a row ? Also it would be nice to have more "entertaining ways" to gain fitness, like training with a girl.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Taken from their 'Website' :

The 0.6.6 changelog is as follows:

• Fixed Sofia transformation bug forcing Aletta Ocean.
  • More Tiffany texts.
  • Tiffany texts now only appear once in sequence. No more infinite repeats.
  • Minor UI tweaks.
  • Elaine

Weekly finances image sets.

Three new gym and BLC scenes.

Two new repeatable gym and BLC scenes.

• Hang
New scene at home.

New scene with alternate versions depending on game choices.

• Stacy
New event sequence.

Multiple e-mail scenes.

Sex scene.

• Sofia
Two new scenes with alternate versions depending on game choices.

• New scene for Ana.
  • New scene for Natalie.
  • Two Skylar e-mail events.
  • Introduce new character Chloe.
  • Introduce new character Yovvona.
  • Introduce new character Bethany.

-------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or .. Are the updates getting smaller everytime while taking a lot longer to get published?

Nov 14, 2021
I actually want to play the game so why are the top links just a bunch of pictures and not the actual game?

"Html Only" = The actual game?

Oh I had to download both the images and then the html, then merge them into the same folder. Nice. Maybe update the install instructions for doofuses like me?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I actually want to play the game so why are the top links just a bunch of pictures and not the actual game?

"Html Only" = The actual game?

Oh I had to download both the images and then the html, then merge them into the same folder. Nice. Maybe update the install instructions for doofuses like me?
We tried something new with this update to lower the thrash from long time players to avoid having to download the entire thing / have a smaller size download. In the end it seems to have led to confusion. Will re-evaluate on the next release.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes