Unreal Engine - Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kellnaved

There is no game here. Just a character editor which is fun to play around with. Then you enter a vast empty world where a handful of bimbos glitch around after you run looking for them for a few minutes. Then you can talk to them via a bugged, glitchy "dialogu system" with short sentences that seem to have been writen by a teenager with brain damage. Then you get some glitchy fuck animations. Thats the content after 1 or 2 years of development.

In short: Garbage.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Had to turn the settings down just to get to character customization. Then after I took my dear sweet time to make a character and thought everything was fine I loaded into the world, took two steps and crashed again saying that my video card couldn't handle it. I play new games on ultra to high settings. So if my comp can't handle this its on the game, not my PC.

I do like the idea, and did actually enjoy the part about making a character, but this game needs to be optimized way better than it is. If it improves I'll come back and change my review.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

sarfra

Not optimized at all. Whatever good I could say for the customization is overshadowed by how bad it plays/runs. I turned the settings down and it kept getting worse. Who puts a day/night cycle, blur, DOF effects in a customization screen? It's the one place where you can cheap out and put some solid color wall, put it in an empty space.

Yeah the customization is extensive. KISS. I doubt most of us needs a bar to customize the "left axial maximus cortex". Seriously, butt, waist, thigh, calves. We don't know nor need to know the name of every muscle we can change. Or at least make it a separate settings (advanced settings options much?). Ever played Oblivion? this is how the customization feels like. For every bar you got at least 1 or 2 that just do the same, and undo what you did.

That's all. I barely got to test the gameplay because it crashed due to low video memory. What little I saw looked confusing, lacking and not that promising. I don't have a beefy computer but this is embarrassing .
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Kassan06969

Totally awful sandbox game that doesn't work right. Extremely distorted female NPCs when it works at all. Dev abandoned a much better game called Bimbo High for this ish. Worst. Decision. Ever. Engine not good and graphics not good. Also crashes a lot. It stinks.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Killerbee8967

Hello everyone, I don’t do alot of review so I’m gonna try my best here. For starter, the character creation is pretty good. You’re able to choose be either a male, female , or futa ; and the game gives you a decent amount of customization for said characters. But clothing wise is somewhat limiting, but to be fair it’s in a island lol. So don’t expect much in the clothing department.

But this is where the problem comes into the play, if you computer is semi good… don’t expect it to play. This game takes a lot from a computer, with the jiggle physics lol. And setting offered doesn’t really help, but don’t get me wrong if you set it to low. You won’t have frames dropping, but the character models will look like crap. And I would recommend playing on epic as gives the creator vision. An island full of bimbos, but jokes aside.

Game play wise…. Is lacking, but again to be fair it in v0.5.7 so I’m gonna give them a slack in the gameplay department. So to my knowledge I don’t think there is sex scene yet,or even a what to do. So if your still interested, either follow the creator, or give it a year. So my finally thought is the creation is selling point for me, I like making characters to kill time.

But issue I think the creator should at least try to do is give low quality player a better model. I know it wont be as perfect as the epic quality female model, but making it look at least decent is enough in my book. Also to note this game trigger my firewall, hopefully nothing malicious in the game, might take a look later.

Review: I think a 3 star rating should be given, as it pretty new game that offer a awesome character creation. And I would like to see him expand the character creation. And obviously the next thing I would like to see is more content in gameplay which probably is already on his list.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Night King

I gave 2 stars for the Character Creation. Otherwise game is unplayable right now. You can't even see the sex scenes, buggest as hell. Character cration and in-game graphics are different(in-game is really bad). Particles and animations are bugged and bad. I hope these will be fixed soon. Otherwise game is bad
  7. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

I, uh, don't get it.
    The music's nice, and the character creation system is great, but that's basically it.
    I played for a little while, and my first thought is how the sprint speed is barely faster than running and the running is awfully slow, too, so it takes quite a long while to get anywhere.
    When I finally ran into some bimbos, I chat with them for a little bit, learn their names and their favorite gifts, and they don't really talk much otherwise.
    I fooled around a bit more, got sick of the movement speed, then quit the game.

I probably should give it a lower rating than this, but I didn't play long enough to justify judging it too harshly.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Bullet01

Terrible. Awful graphics , terrible racial bs, glitches galore, no plot or gameplay. tedious, boring, an embarrassment and completely unbelievable.
    avoid at all costs, it's the worst game I have ever played.
  9. I
    3.00 star(s)

IceBalls666

Not great, not terrible... .
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LongDongSliders69

Amazing potential. Fantastic jiggle physics and over the top character creation and customization options. Dev seems to do regular updates and improvements too. One of the few games I actually feel comfortable enough with to subscribe to the dev on Patreon.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Edit: After over a year the game disappoints with poor decisions -2 stars

Update: 01-04-2022
    Downloaded the latest version 0.57. Last played 0.36.
    The problems:
    1. The feel good music is gone. For God's sake. Why? The replacement "better" music is a generic boring mix that is a big step down from the original.
    2. The jiggle physics is still as bad as ever. Causing grotesque breast and butt malformations and movements that constantly rip the beauty out of the girls when they move. It also glitches when they stand still. At one point I had a girl who's breasts reformed into something like spears that alternately(left then right) poked through a window like some morphing alien attacking it. Bizarre.
    3. Bugs. Too many. Character settings that didn't stick, movement bugs, weirdest broken sex scenes.
    4. The sex scenes were maybe the worst. The game gives a wide array of positions. None ever worked. At best one character moved. Which led to comical scenes like the girl hanging off the MC like a monkey humping him while he stood absolutely still. That was "missionary". All other positions were the same.
    P1nups should look up "sunk cost fallacy" and move on. He learned some lessons. There's that. But, Bimbo Paradise isn't enjoyable and continuing to tinker with it won't save it.

Original review:
    Any fan of bimbofication might have played the dev's Ren'py game Bimbo High. Now P1NUPS has moved to Unreal Engine for real time renders and alot of jiggling. The atmosphere is carefree with good times music. The girls are bimbo sluts eager for some action. The MC can be played as any of a number of preset males, females or futas. Or create your own unique character with hundreds of customizations.

In the current version the interactions are restricted to approaching the girls and pressing F to interact. This freezes the positions of both and the camera angle switches to Butt view. It's possible to toggle preset camera views with a button on the upper right of the screen, but imo it doesn't work so well.

Haven't tried all the girls yet, but seems the programming hasn't caught up to the dialogue yet. One girl wants to fuck and MC agrees but nothing happens. I'm sure the dev has plenty in store for the future. Hope for lots of bimbo banging.