VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bimbobilier [v0.3.1] [XCentric Labs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

boobs_lover_69

It takes a very good game to make me actually leave a review on this site. First chapter is good, but from chapter 2 onward it's almost flawless, minus like two slow moving scenes that I turned on the ability to skip unseen text for. But it was more than made up for by how goddamn hot the characters and premise are.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

V0.3.1

The story is perverted and not for the faint of heart. But overall
    I found it quite funny to break them and make them my submissive fuck toys.

But the sister scenes are very long and boring af. And the vodoo/supernatural elements are something I am not sure how to feel about. Kinda ruins the whole "it's possible (amazon links)" premise .

And I HATE the change of the vodoo ladies. Both of them were incredibly hof. A hot smokeshow milf and her petite daughter. Now they look very strange, unrealistic, made out of plastic and very unrealistic/game like. I wish he had kept their appearence. Especially of the mother. I mean her tits are way to huge now.

Besides that, portions that turn you appearence? Really?!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DrDestini47

Slow start in the first chapter results in a rushed corruption of the first character but the later updates really go back and flush out the corruption and transformations of the characters - good models with a few different storylines but not too much that its distracting to remember whats happening - really want to see more of this
  4. 3.00 star(s)

iluvpink

I gave this 3 stars purely based on the visuals which are well done. The female in the story is a type I really like (redhead with pale skin and freckles).

While I sometimes enjoy games involving the kink of bimboizing women, I am very turned off by outright abuse displayed here. When I advanced to the point where after given a blowjob the MC slaps the girl's cum covered face, that is where I quit. I have zero interest in physical abuse from either gender. If that is your kink then by all means try this VN. If not, then give this a hard pass.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fatemap804

Game has potential. The progression of the girls are really good, but the first chapter [Ann's corruption] felt rushed.
    Other than that, it feels like a awesome game with bimbofications as prime focus
  6. 4.00 star(s)

metadeos

Extremely short at the moment, but has promise. Would be nice to have omre choice in her direction in future releases, and more people - but the premise is good and the renders are great. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

tyuiasdf

This game has a lot of potential. Really good future for it. I like the style and the progression of the girl is really good. I am watching this one for future. Hope for update soon or some other sign of where it going.