• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1655376557266.png

Overview:
Step into the shoes of Kevin Crook (name customizable), who runs the Bimbobilier Real Estate agency.

Kevin rigs the rooms he rents out with equipment to hypnotize tenants.
Hilarity ensues.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-03-11
Developer: XCentric Labs - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: 3001: A MILF Odyssey
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1655376763987.png 1655376797348.png 1655376823986.png 1655376867406.png 1655376952223.png 1655377146909.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What's there is fun but is just an entirely linear bit of kinetic novel that doesn't show off anything about what the actual gameplay would be like.

svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Great concept, excited to see what this turns into.
My suggestions/thoughts on what could be cool:
  • Customized choice to corruption/bimbo changes. Could have the player decide if he wants to prioritize X transformation over Y, or mental over physical (or vice versa). Would give some personal feel to playthroughs and add replayability.
  • Custom triggers. Let us pick the names of the commands just like we can select character names. So instead of Bimbobilier (default), I can set it to something else.
  • Make sure there's variation in the gradual corruption/transformation. Lots of these games just jump right from small tits/uncorrupted into full blown bimbo. Give them time to either fight or embrace the changes. I also think its super hot when we get to see slightly enhanced features that become more pronounced over time. I liked in the demo you did this in three stages. Maybe a little less aggressive instead of the MC whipping out his dick immediately though. Could start with a just her being a tease, or maybe just some fondling/foreplay first before she's corrupted to the point of a BJ/sex.
  • Multiple tenants, preferbly different starting body types. Shy chubby nerd girl turning into sexy cosplay goddess. Maybe an older women getting younger and turning into a hot bimbo cougar. A non-white culturally strict woman turning into a morally loose nympho. So many options.

Definitely not enough straight bimbo TF/hypno games out there so please continue this if you get enough feedback dev! Really like whats there so far.

ymtii

Feb 8, 2021
i love bimbos and bimbofication even more, I hope if this project gets more traction tho that the pace of the corruption slows down so it feels a bit more realistic.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
What to say about this one? short but nice, we can see direction.need more deph and story tough.Love bimbos and maledom,wish u a luck pal

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
"Hilarity" ensues. I'm impressed just by using that word. Good luck to you Dev.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I absolutely adore the bimbo look, but using physical degradation as part of the bimbofication process is a total mood killer for me. I'm going to pass on this one, but I wish you luck with the project.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Great concept, excited to see what this turns into.
My suggestions/thoughts on what could be cool:
  • Customized choice to corruption/bimbo changes. Could have the player decide if he wants to prioritize X transformation over Y, or mental over physical (or vice versa). Would give some personal feel to playthroughs and add replayability.
  • Custom triggers. Let us pick the names of the commands just like we can select character names. So instead of Bimbobilier (default), I can set it to something else.
  • Make sure there's variation in the gradual corruption/transformation. Lots of these games just jump right from small tits/uncorrupted into full blown bimbo. Give them time to either fight or embrace the changes. I also think its super hot when we get to see slightly enhanced features that become more pronounced over time. I liked in the demo you did this in three stages. Maybe a little less aggressive instead of the MC whipping out his dick immediately though. Could start with a just her being a tease, or maybe just some fondling/foreplay first before she's corrupted to the point of a BJ/sex.
  • Multiple tenants, preferbly different starting body types. Shy chubby nerd girl turning into sexy cosplay goddess. Maybe an older women getting younger and turning into a hot bimbo cougar. A non-white culturally strict woman turning into a morally loose nympho. So many options.

Definitely not enough straight bimbo TF/hypno games out there so please continue this if you get enough feedback dev! Really like whats there so far.

This is some good advice.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
added mind control tag, let me know if anyother tag is missing and preferably with some context or screenshots to help verify it.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes