VN - Ren'Py - Bimboficate My Girlfriend [v0.1] [Mr. Knister]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SenorSmut

This is amateurish enough that after I played it (which takes about a minute and a half) I checked to see whether it had been uploaded on April 1st, under the impression that anything this awful must be a deliberate joke.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

xesaie

This one disappointed me. I enjoy the genre and there's not enough of it on here, but this is not the right game;

* Atrocious language (sometimes the translation just fails)
    * Very weird and often short decision paths to actual endings
    * I never did find any content related to the theme in the title.

All this might be forgivable if the renders were good, but... they're atrocious and ugly. I'm not sure how you'd even fix this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

This is just a mess. The renders and not good. The lighting could be better. The text is just a cock blocker. You want to make her a bimbo on your way? You cant. There is just one "correct" way. Also I dont see why he want to make her a bimbo. She is already a slut.

ps.: This is not a 0.1 version. Playtime around 2 minutes reading really slowly.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Never given a dev a one star rating. Not gonna start here. Especially not a beginner dev.

But....I was tempted.
    Bimboficate? From bimbofication? Uh, ok. I'd have gone with bimbofy, but fake word v fake word.

To the game
    The effort expended in this release is really small. Only a handful of renders. No postprocessing(artifacts just left on the skin), floating bodies. Three word sentences.
    Ok. But it's got bimbos! No, it doesn't. At least not yet. Bimbofication? Nothing to see here. Maybe later we will see hypersexualized big boob big ass fat lip dumbdumb. But at the moment we don't. We see a fuck hungry female for about three renders. I fear the dev has confused the terms slut and bimbo. They're not interchangable.

Gameplay
    One track trajectory. Multiple options, but player must do what the dev wants or game over. She says she's fat. Agree? Game over. Have sex. Come inside her? Instant pregnancy(no renders)Game over.

Dev, please bimboficate this game.