Seeking Bimbofication/bimboification games

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
I think you're talking about Femdemic which basically plays like Plaque Inc but instead of making a deadly virus you're turning everyone into bimbos it's by the same dev that made BMO tv which is another bimbo game and it's like a reality tv show setting where you gotta try avoiding becoming a bimbo too fast while corrupting the other girls.
dont worry abt it, i already found it. its called cracking: the second strand if ur interested

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am looking for these types of games myself, but the ones I already know of is "Corruption" "Therapy 3.3" "Summer of Shame" "Autumn Boulevard" "Of Birds and Bees" & "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines"

nnaadd

Jan 5, 2019
I am looking for these types of games myself, but the ones I already know of is "Corruption" "Therapy 3.3" "Summer of Shame" "Autumn Boulevard" "Of Birds and Bees" & "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines"
What's Therapy 3.3?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What's Therapy 3.3?
https://f95zone.to/threads/therapy-part-3-3-roxorxl.169555/

THERAPY is a kinetic visual novel . It is focused on slow corruption and moral degeneration of the female MC trough hypnosis. Lisa, the MC is a young woman in her 20´s that is in a depressing state of her life as a content Creator and girlfriend. She seeks help from a female therapist in hope to get better. The therapist has other plans for her. Lisa gets brainwashed and turned into a slut. The therapist is not satisfied with Lisa alone, she wants her friends and family to join her.

Reactions: blobgob

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Nympho Tamer is a game you wanna keep an eye on, the girls start off pretty slutty, but they develop into something pretty extreme. A beautifully written kinetic novel. It's still in its infancy though, so it's about an hour of content, but it's very good content.

And another one I haven't seen anybody mention here is Talked Themselves Into It, another pretty short vn, but again very well written (for an amateur) and it fits the criteria the op listed. It's a pretty old one, but it's awesome.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I want to up this post because I'm always looking for good bimbofication stories. Preferably where both body and mind of a girl gets altered. Any new titles that got out has that?