Ren'Py - Abandoned - Biome [v0.007] [Muffin Maker]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Agrik

One of the dumbest and most boring games I've ever seen.
    Food and water are produced in 0.2 units, to revive a new character, you need to collect 400-450 units. A huge number of meaningless mouse clicks.
    To animate one character, you need to make about 10 thousand mouse clicks, while nothing happens ... well, very interesting gameplay! Author, you are a genius!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

whichone

Played through and found multiple things which are shown in game, but are not able to be used.
    Asked the dev and they stated that this is being re-done in Unity in the new year, this Ren'Py version is basically being used as a beta/UAT.
    The fact that vast majority of the game is unavailable and the decision to force players to have to play through twice - Ren'Py saves won't work with Unity version coming - is basically the dev using the community here to work as testers for this product.
    That's not cool, at all.
    Onto the game itself, it's poor.
    There are no indicators of where you need to go, or what you need to do.
    It's just an endless clickfest.
    There are 6 girls, 7 counting the one who you milk - but this functionality doesn't exist yet - these 6 girls have 1 sex scene each.
    You need to spend literally hours clicking to progress research, it took me over 900 in game days to reach level 4/5 on everything & that was with 2 girls also doing research for one of their two assigned tasks.
    Far too much worthless grinding to get nowhere.
    If you want to get RSI in your finger from clicking the mouse button so much & see only 6 scenes with any sexual content, this might be the game for you.
    I would still suggest not wasting your time, as anything you accompish now will be for nothing when it moves to Unity.
    It is absolutley not the the game for me. Delete.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1274556

I was, at first, excited about this game. The concept looked good and I was excited to see the story, but it just has too many flaws. It is riddled with bugs, exceptions and errors. The textures are poorly rendered. I couldn't get past the prologue thanks to some weird issue with the scenes skipping and when a patch for that was released I just encountered even more issues. I dislike leaving bad reviews, but in this case I feel it's warranted. I hope this game gets it's sh!t together, but I'm not holding my breath.